Trailer Trash

The Tuesdaily (Read 20 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Everyone loves it but the real potential buyers are older and do not want a downstairs master bedroom.  They are avoiding the exact thing (Stairs) that they need to stay healthy.    I looked at other houses in our are with same price range and they aren't moving too fast wither.

Queen - any action on the house?

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

NorthernHarrier

Well since I'm now tapering for my May 18th marathon on Madeline Island I figured I should do nearly 6 hours on the North Country trail in the Gogebic range of Upper Michigan.   Tough conditions and wild ass beautiful country.  Fairly tired now. Superb spring day up here,cool and sunny and no bugs as of yet.

QOTD--nothing comes to mind right now as I'm brain dead after my run but I liked yours.

Daydreamer1

Did 25.4 miles on the bike. Really nice sunny day here today.  Then we mowed the lawn and field and weed whacked around my trees.  Looks like most of the seedlings I planted last year will survive this year.  Got done with that and seen a strange orange colored bird sitting on to of my blueberry enclosure. Turned out to be a Baltimore Oriole .

Sandy -   So that's what the Uber Taxis look like over there.

XT - I'm never that nice to the scam callers but then I rarely answer the phone when they call.  I've been trying to think of some ways to screw with them when they call.

Warden - $1000.00  Tires?  Must be nice to be rich .  Or do you have one of those big lifted trucks with 36" tires"

DHuff-  Seems like you all have a active severe weather season out that way based on what the new agencies report.

Queen - It's amazing how quickly nature starts to heal and regenerate.

Jamie - Get well soon. Sucks being sick when it's so nice outside.

LB - Sometimes people are just really, really stupid.  I don't even get amazed at how some people act anymore.

Marie - You're a saint.  Don't think I would have handled it that nice.

AT - That's what some of my field and yard look like albeit with grass growing up through the water.  Got a real swamp on my hands.

QOTD:  Last evening I was once again reminded that people will dress really, really freaky when they are flying.  I always like to get to the airport early so I can watch the people. Very interesting .

Speaking of dressing really freaky I wish I could describe the guy I seen at a Dr's office the other day.  Even was wearing a ceremonial dagger .

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Speaking of dressing really freaky I wish I could describe the guy I seen at a Dr's office the other day.  Even was wearing a ceremonial dagger .

Cosplayer?

dhuff: great story, I probably would have had to hold on to the rails, too, if I had been you, to prevent falling off the treadmill from laughing so hard!

AT: nice swamp! Ran through something like that today, too. I wasn’t aware of how much rain there has been in the past few days.

And for the extra olives, I actually did that once with a lady who clearly was out to just give me a hard time and enjoyed ordering me around. I felt bad about it for several days, but now you fixed that!

Warden: true. They lucked out - this time.

Run for fun.