Trailer Trash

Who needs a Friday, it's the weekend now (Read 11 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

The rain should arrive just in time Sunday for my next "long" run. another easy recovery run planned for today.

qotd:  Football bowl games starting and Go Montana!  Plans to watch football, Christmas movies...?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LB2

Hiked/Ran 2.5 miles this morning. I hit the 1000 mile goal for the year. I'll spend most of the rest of the year trying to kill one more deer unless I get really bored with it.

QOTD: We have a Christmas movie running all the time right now. Frankly, I can't tell when one stops and the next one starts. They all look the same to me. My wife and I are going to a "black tie optional" affair tonight in New Orleans. She is excited; I am not very excited. But, my best friend from childhood has a daughter who is getting married.

LB2

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

4 miles yesterday, 5 this morning with DW and Tiny Elvis

Thanks wcrunner!

qotd watching the game as I type, we watched Christmas Vacation probably for the 20th time- great movie

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

my heart 

doube overtime, Grizzlies prevail 31-29- Wowsers!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Great job Grizzlies!

I spent the day volunteering at a trail race. Should have gone for a run but did not.  Will add in a couple tomorrow. 

QOTD: We watched Elf last night and The Year Without A Santa Clause tonight. Cal Bears game is on now.

MTA: it didn't go too well for the Bears, but at least they were invited somewhere for a bowl.  Not often the case...

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Sandy-2

21 miles on Sat, cold rain at the start but then after about 6 or 7 miles a front went thru it stopped raining got colder and the wind picked up…. I got pretty cold. But kept running in order to keep warm.

We went to a party at a neighbor’s last night and this morning I slept in. I plan to do 10 after the early nfl games.

qotd: Yeah, we’ll watch pro and college games. (mt: Congrats to the Grizzlies). We don’t search out x-mas movies, but we may stop and watch if we spot a good one on the schedule…. like Die Hard. 

tbd.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Thanks everyone- pretty exciting.  5 miles (800') with Tiny Elvis this afternoon.

One more pic 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

14 miles today, saw some rain then some sun.  I think we’re in for some wet weather for the next few days.  Niners did well today, yay.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Ran my first interval workout in ages.  Only 6 x 200m, but it's a "step" in the right direction.

qotd:  Warden's Grizzlies pulled it out, my Bears lost in a last second heartbreaking fashion.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.