Trailer Trash

3 Weeks 'til Christmas Wednesdaily (Read 21 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Oboz is a Bozeman outfit Smile

Yep!  Smile  And they plant a tree when you buy a pair of shoes!

Running is dumb.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Sandy:  it would actually look great with the trailer since we have an airstream.  No run and even if we put outside, no room for storing stuff.

AT:  my tree

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

First interval workout in 9 weeks, 6 x 400m, 200m jog recovery;  of course it was cold with a light rain

qotd;  Haven't bothered to decorate since I moved into the apartment 10 years ago.   No room for a tree, though if I did put up a tree it would be natural..

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Ultra Cowboy

Made it to the pub run with Bogey the lab.  He was such a good boy...He ran 4 with ML.  I ran 1.5 then walked it in.  Cough is still holding on.  Energy levels low.  Not looking good for raceday on the 14th.

Got the outside lights up on the edges of the house you can see from the road and driveway.  Hung a 3 ft star on the chimney.

ML and her mother who visited after Thanksgiving cleaned and put lights around the insides of the windows.  Looks real good..

My go to snowboot has been the Kenetrek Grizzly.  Basically a pac boot with a vibram sole.

WYBMADIITY

Save