Trailer Trash

Return of the Weekender dailies (Read 9 times)

The Loopy Bunny has returned, and so has the weekend!

There's a chance of rain here tomorrow, so excited.  It's certainly gray outside now.  Ran 12 this morning on a bruised foot, which was probably not smart, in retrospect, since the foot is a little angry now.  Might take an extra rest day tomorrow.

QOTD: any pets in your household?  Bonus if you post pics.  We have two African grey parrots and a macaw.  Our house is a big aviary, and about as clean.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Sandy-2

URD today. I just was tired and felt like sleeping in.

We drove home last evening after DD finished the 30 mile. They finished top 10, which was really good for the newbie horse.  We hit a really great rural bbq joint on the way home, it was really really good, quite the surprise.

qotd: No pets, but we take care of DD’s two dogs fairly regularly.

Josie:

Luka:

tbd.

runtraildc

Got in about 10 today-- 4 ish with the coffee shop group and another 5+ on the flat paved trail over by DH's kiting spot on the Chesapeake Bay. DS came along for the afternoon excursion and hiked/ran with his 50+ lb ruck. He's heading to Army officer training in a few weeks.

I am pretty sure I spotted a new to me species of snake on the trail. Eastern Ribbon Snake. It was tiny and it had a striking red tongue.

qotd: Why yes! Did you know I have a dog? If not, here's a picture of Chowder.  This is one of my favorites. 

Sandy-2

Did 10+ miles this morning.

Only excitement was I tripped over a lip on the sidewalk and did a controlled fall/roll thing.  Just scraped up my palms a little bit. It’s a pain because the paddle blisters from last weekend are just healed and feeling better and now I have to start over again.  

tbd.