Trailer Trash

Thursdaily (or weekender for me!) (Read 20 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Woke up soaked at 3 am with some night sweats. Weird feeling since I'm never hot but cold and then the sweating starts.  Usually that means a bad day with Lyme symptoms, but luckily not too bad today in the joints, just some fatigue.

Ran 6 miles on snowy trails at an easy pace, I could tell I had no energy, but I got out.  More snow tonight and then big storm coming this weekend.  Long run on Saturday, but we'll have to see where we can go.  Gettysburg NP roads are mostly closed since they aren't plowing them with shut down.

QOTD:  I'll be working, and I'm sure it will be a busy day unless the snow / ice causes problems.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

LB2

I got up to run but it was raining. So, I drank coffee. May run after work but probably not.

QOTD: Yes. I am off.

LB2

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Sympathy sweats for your wife's menopause? 

Woke up soaked at 3 am with some night sweats. Weird feeling since I'm never hot but cold and then the sweating starts. 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Just checking in.  Still no running.  I officially feel lazy.  My appts went ok...no issues with my heart.  Looking forward to some snow this weekend...

Sue - the end is in sight...maybe.

QOTD: Yes, am off.  Kids off.  Roads will probably be messy so stuck at home.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

AT-runner

Tim

Sympathy sweats for your wife's menopause? 

She said hers were totally different since she got really hot. I’m cold and sweaty. Both have same end result. 

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway!