Trailer Trash

Don't fear the Fridaily (Read 6 times)

XtremeTaper

No run yet. May or may not jog a few miles today. It's still humid and mild, rain has not settled in yet.

QOTD: Do you need more cowbell, plus weekend plans.

That was one funny bit, the spoof on BOC. No big plans this weekend. Need to check in with my buddy, see if wants to meet up for a hike or jog with the dogs and/or dinner/lunch. Watch the Buckeye's tomorrow. Dig out the tropical plants from the gardens and get them potted for their winter home in the basement. Still no sign of frost but like to be prepared.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Sandy-2

Did 5 mi this morning. A bit cooler than usual so that was good.

qotd: I remember watching that snl skit when it first aired, pretty funny.  We don’t have any plans this weekend, but I have to get my crap together for the race next weekend.

tbd.

SRD today. Ridiculously hot (for us) the past few days, in the 80s.  Expecting masses of tourons to descend on on the coast for the long weekend (for the retired folk: Monday is Columbus Day, a federal holiday so people like me are off!). 

QOTD: who doesn’t need more cowbell, really.  I’m hunkering down and staying off the roads. Running some miles, doing some yard work, and watching some football. Dinner with the neighbors tomorrow.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR