2021 goal- 2021 miles √

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Get in the trailer and go...somewhere..

I approve of this plan.  Smile

Running is dumb.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

3.5 miles in the sun. It was supposed to be cloudy and cold, but it's very nicely sunny and pleasant. Forecasts...

warden: lucky you with the overtime. When I work my overnight shifts, I don't get paid extra, and don't get extra time off. Retail eats you alive.

DD1: There are many nice bike routes in southern Germany/Austria or Switzerland/Italy/France. Just a bit hilly. When I lived in the Tyrol (Reutte area, close to Germany), we used to take bike tours to Hohenschwangau and Neuschwanstein, past the Plansee lake, and take a dip there.

Just an inspiration.

Queen: Nice plan. I approve.

QOTD: Australia or New Zealand. They have so much to offer. I lived in Australia for a while and enjoyed the lifestyle very much. A good mix between European common sense and American freestyle.

For anyone looking into Spain, you might enjoy Portugal, too. It's a bit more sophisticated than Spain, and more laid back. Plus, the economy is doing much better there, but then, when you're retired, who cares.

Run for fun.

LB2

I am a day late and a dollar short on this one, but I ran a 2.5 mile loop on Wednesday morning.

QOTD: New Zealand. They have everything I need: Trails, beer, and they even have turkeys that very few people hunt.

LB2