Trailer Trash

Movin' On Up Mondailies (Read 344 times)

Hi guys, I’m from RWOL too, can I join your group?  I don’t run trails everyday but I do love running on them.  Currently I’m only running trails once a week but that will be changing after my goal half marathon in March.  I plan on running trails 2-3 of my 5 days of running after that to help me get ready for the Pineland Trail Running Festival on Memorial Day weekend.  In 2013 I want to run the 25k and I’m thinking about running the 5k the day before or maybe I’ll just volunteer.  In 2014 I really want to do the 50k since it will be my Birthday weekend and I’ll be turning 31. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

NorthernHarrier

Back again to update. I have decided to be NortherHarrier again. At least for now. Maybe reinvent myself later. 

Still have to spend some time on this site to learn it but so far seems good enough.

Occasional Runner

Hi guys, I’m from RWOL too, can I join your group?  I don’t run trails everyday but I do love running on them.  Currently I’m only running trails once a week but that will be changing after my goal half marathon in March.  I plan on running trails 2-3 of my 5 days of running after that to help me get ready for the Pineland Trail Running Festival on Memorial Day weekend.  In 2013 I want to run the 25k and I’m thinking about running the 5k the day before or maybe I’ll just volunteer.  In 2014 I really want to do the 50k since it will be my Birthday weekend and I’ll be turning 31. 

You're running trails more after than I am right now. 

Do you have your 50k picked out yet?

You're running trails more after than I am right now. 

Do you have your 50k picked out yet?

I do have my 50k picked out already.  It will be May 25th 2014 in Maine at the Pineland Trail Running Festival.  I know it is still a ways away but it's a trail running festival that always falls on my birthday weekend and since I live in New England I figured it's perfect.  I plan on doing my first marathon in October of 2013 so I think it will be a good progression.  

My longest run so far has only been 15 miles but the further I run the further I want to run.  I'm really enjoying adding distance to my runs.  While I enjoy running 5k's and 10k's I feel like they are over so fast and people just keep to themselves or are all "ohhh, well I ran 5 seconds faster than you."  Hey I get competition (I'm very competitive with myself and competitive in a good way with my mom, brother, and sister-in-law) but I'm much more of a "Isn't running great? Everyone did a great job." type person.  I think it's a side effect of being an elementary school teacher.  So because of all that I'm really hoping running longer distances agrees with me because I like the vibe I get from trail runners and ultra runners a whole lot more.  I have met a lot of friendly people who never do ultras or trails but as a majority I feel more comfortable with the trail runners and ultra runners.  

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

onemiletogo

wo: rest day one of 7

qotd: i like these forums

Birdwell

Unscheduled rest day. stupid cold. The new look forum is pretty nice! I like the log option here too. 

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

HI trail people.

I really haven't done a thing today except work and just finished a real lemon drop martini with real meier lemons.  I felt that my vitimin C was a tad low today. Tomorrow will be a 30 minute trail run with a few hill repeats thrown in.  Death Valley awaits Saturday. 

JB

ultraendure.blogspot.com

jonferg67

Endless trails

Welcome, Steph. I'm planning to run the Pineland 50K in May.