Trailer Trash

Foul Weather Friday (Read 11 times)

XtremeTaper

Blah. Cold gusty winds here today. Feels like a nasty day in March. I've even seen a few snow flurries.

I had to layer up for this morning's 2 mile dog wog, plus gloves and hat again. In the 30's with gusty winds. Brrr. Hopefully this wind will die down later. I need to get a few miles in later. TBD weather it will be road or trail. Also, need to do my strength routine shortly. Need to dig up some new exercises to add.

QOTD: Blather away and weekend plans. 

Burgers and beer tonight for dinner. Probably some fresh french fries too. 

Weekend plans. Go to the store to get fresh fruit/veggies. Yes, the store is a thing now. The lawn is in desperate need of a mowing, I need to move some mulch in the beds I cleaned up last weekend, then clean up a few more. Forecast to be 70 here Sunday so I'd like to yank off the pool cover so I can start cleaning up that area, but will need to borrow a neighbor for assistance.

The 12 hour ultra I've been doing over the winter in Florida the past few years is getting a new RD. This year it just became too popular/large for the current RD (a 70+ year old woman, ultra runner) to manage all the entries and late minute signup's. She's confident it will retain it's low key state but will have now have on-line signup and perhaps chip timing for loops. It will be interesting to see how it goes next year. I sent the current RD a nice thank-you note for all the hard work she's done.

In dog beers, I've only had one.