Trailer Trash

Wednesday already? (Read 10 times)

runtraildc

Good morning trailers. Ran 3.5 last night with the brewery group. Getting dark quickly here now and I’ll need lights soon for these runs.

qotd. Streaming/reading?  Nothing exciting but catching up on my favorite YouTubers (mostly gardening focused)

Sandy-2

It’s official, I collected my first Social Security payout today. Im so freaking old.

I ran 3 miles this morning. It was nice and cool.

qotd: we’re streaming Kim’s Convenance, it’s a funny show about a Korean family running a small store in Canada. A lot of the humor reminds us of our Korean friends and colleagues.

tbd.

runtraildc

that is a great show. And I bet on your SS status, you’re relating mostly to the dad 😁

It’s official, I collected my first Social Security payout today. 

qotd: we’re streaming Kim’s Convenance, it’s a funny show about a Korean family running a small store in Canada. A lot of the humor reminds us of our Korean friends and colleagues.

LB2

2.5 this morning.

QOTD: I finished "Band of Brothers" last night. I had never watched the whole series. It was very good.

LB2

Sandy-2

that is a great show. And I bet on your SS status, you’re relating mostly to the dad 😁

Ha!!!  Yes, but all the characters are good.

tbd.