Trailer Trash

Tuesdaily (Read 35 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

After four days of overindulgence and late nights I got up and ran over 5 this am.  My SIL with kid are here this week so I'm going to try to get the am run done before heading off.  All these visotos this summer have killed my running and diet.

QOTD:  I look at the nubbies and kind remember what month I bought them.  How many miles do they say?

DigDug:   That looks like an awesome place to run.

Nothern:  It's not nice to rub your freedom in our faces!

Watoni:  Happy Birthday,

Chnaiur: Did you do Isolation?    I will have to dig around to see if you may have mentioned it.

Run Muppy: 350!!  I do at least 600 before replacing them.

Snowdenrun:  If you did an East 5, does that mean your going to do a West 5 tomorrow to get home?

Sandy2:  Very exicting.  Proud Daddy can't be there?  I can't image a 11 pound bag for 7 to 12 days.  Does she also get drop bags? PS....just looked at the sight, aren't you a little nervous about this?

Daydreamer:  "because it was the most stressful trip I've ever taken" do tell.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Happy b-day Watoni!!!!! The big 4-0.  I am not far behind Cry

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Daydreamer1

Daydreamer:  "because it was the most stressful trip I've ever taken" do tell.

I may try to post a little bit about it tomorrow. If I get a break from cleaning up the mess that occurred.

valerienv

Thread killer ..

Hoping to run when I get home , today is 10 days since I sprained my ankle and I've been very good about letting it heal but I'm over it now .

Over the weekend Jenny Capel set the FKT for women on the TRT 55:37:  , the Tahoe Rim Trial is 165 miles around Lake Tahoe . Jenny is a really nice person & super runner .

jonferg67

Endless trails

Great running weather this morning, I had a nice 5 miler before work.

Happy b-day, Watoni. Young fella!

QOTD: I go by feel. My Asics Fujis have over 500 miles, so I've retired them from runs over 10 miles, still in good

shape for shorter runs.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

nice early run this morning (about 20 minutes w/ the headlamp) about 6.5 miles w/ some good steep elevation gains

qotd: I keep track of the mileage on my shoes (easy w/ the training log software)- about 500 miles I plan on retiring them to lawn mowing/lifting/goingtothestore duties- my guess is that some shoes @ 500 probably have some life still in them, others I may have exceeded a little, but 500 miles is nice and easy Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

LB2

Tuesday, I ran late in the day. It was a fast couple of miles, nothing special.

QOTD: Usually, the uppers on my trail shoes give out long before the soles. I am running in some NB 110's right now. I tore the inside upper on a root that poked the side of it. And now the toe area has a couple of tears in it. But they will probably last a few more months. And I have another pair in reserve. Depending on how things go in town today, I may breakdown an buy another pair to keep in reserve on runningwarehouse.com when I get home. We'll see.

LB2