Trailer Trash

Wonderful Weather Weekend (Read 17 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

our streak of nice weather continues- upper 30's this morning, but 70's by afternoon- blissful! Smile

got a quick update from Tim; he's making good progress- actually walking again (albeit only 20 steps), he said he has to take it easy as it's too easy to go backwards, so a very slow process

8 really nice miles on the trails with Tiny Elvis this morning

qotd: country you'd really like to visit (after the pandemic )?  Ireland is on my list, possibly with my brother (and our DW's); my buddy Tom wants to get a trip lined out to hike in Patagonia- that doesn't sound too bad either 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Pain is my friend

Easy 16 mile trail run this morning with 2,400 ft vert. Kept it nice and easy. Temps were 46 at the start and stayed in the shade most of the time. 

QOTD: I have always wanted to run the Machu Picchu marathon in Peru.

ATY 24   141.445 2019 1st

Bear 100 22:08 2021 

Jackpot 100 Feb 14:59 - 5th

Pulse endurance 48 hr 175.3 miles

Bonnevile Backyard ultra 

Ute 100 Aug

24 hour loop race?

Sandy-2

Got up early and did 21 this morning.  It was a nice 55 deg.  Felt great.

qotd: Switzerland. Love to visit the Alps.

tbd.

runtraildc

Yesterday ended up a gym day, a 5k on the treadmill plus some rowing. Today was a short rowing session. It was a long week...

Qotd: Wales, and my perennial wish, Patagonia. I'll get there when I also see the Galapagos

Sandy-2

I’m liking the cooler morning temps we’re having. I know they’ll go back up soon (there’s even a low pressure depression forming in the Caribbean) so I’m taking advantage.  Did 23 miles this morning. Got lots of steps for my company step-count team. ;-)

tbd.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Sandy- nice weekend mileage!  Hell yes I'd want you on my team 

7 miles this morning with Tiny E; strength trained this afternoon

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

11.6 hot, smoky miles yesterday, 10.5 fresh sea breezy miles today.  Winds shifted overnight, thank goodness.

QOTD: Patagonia is on my list.  I also want to go back and see more of Norway and New Zealand.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

LB2

11.6 hot, smoky miles yesterday, 10.5 fresh sea breezy miles today.  Winds shifted overnight, thank goodness.

QOTD: Patagonia is on my list.  I also want to go back and see more of Norway and New Zealand.

I have seen more than my fair share of Norway, and I consider myself to be very lucky. It is beautiful.

LB2