Trailer Trash

Tis the Season Saturadailes (Read 209 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Folks sleeping in or out running already? Smile  I'm planning on a 17 mile run this afternoon in the hills (supposed to warm into the mid-20's will feel like 50's!)

qotd- do you keep track of your annual mileage? if so where will you be for the year?

mine is kept track via the training log and I'll be just over 1500 miles for the year

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Nice warm temperature, mtwarden! Enjoy the 17 miles.

Another short run for me today--the temps here dropped back to near zero, so I went out for just over half an hour. It's supposed to warm up considerably tomorrow to 28F (and more snow!), which is good as I've got a 2-hour run planned.

QOTD: The log here keeps track of my yearly miles. Should be about 850 this year. I'm shooting for more like 1500 next year.

sugnim

Tis always some season, right?

Rest day for me.  Tomorrow as well.  Back-to-back races coming up on Monday and Tuesday.

QOTD:  I do keep track of my mileage, and I'll be around 735 for the year.  My goal for 2013 is 1,200 miles.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

The pooch and I had a nice 8 mile trail run.  It is lightly snowing here.

QOTD: I am currently at 905.65 for the year and Marley is at 899.65 on the spreadsheet, but she has actually run a lot farther with the the back and forth and side trips she does.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Snow, snow, and more snow. Snowflakes blowing horizontally, so I am not sure if I can go out for a run today. I might try for a 5-mile run through the woods. Most of my routes around the house are covered not only by the snow that fell, but also by the snow shoved to the side by the snowplows, so no running there.

Sandy is in my area, and although he is in taper mode, I will try to get in a run with him these days.

warden: Hope you'll get your miles in!

majope: Coooold! Way to tough it out and still run!

sugnim: Enjoy the rest, and getting ready for the races!

Tromper: Great morning workout! I can only run with my imaginary dog (and sometimes, I do just that Big grin).

QOTD: Not on purpose, but mapmyrun keeps track for me. Unfortunately, it adds up all the miles, no matter whether they are from running, swimming, biking, etc., but as I log other activities only on occasion, that does not throw off the total too much, less than 50 miles total, I guess.

For 2012, it will be around 1,700 miles just running.

Enjoy the day, trail people!

Run for fun.

Trail Monster

Morning all! Supposed to be a rest day but I'm feeling antsy. Probably 2-3 easy so I don't ruin my chances of a PR at the NYE 5k I registered for.

QOTD:  I'm at 1,082 as of right now. I don't have 18 miles scheduled before the end of the year so I guess I will have 1,090 or so. Next year I will aim for 1,500+.

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

Occasional Runner

Busy morning so far. Warmed up on the bike at the gym, logging 8 miles, then core work. Came home and ran 5 trail miles in the DEEP snow and am heading to my spin bike now for an hour of spinning.

I hope you all have a great Saturday!

QOTD: As of right now, I'm at 3,075 miles. My goal for 2012 was 3000 miles. I'll end up at 3100+.

12 mile road run this AM. Was planning a long trail run but can't risk driving my old sports car in the snow on the way to/from the trail Undecided. It was a nice easy 12, though it really made me appreciate all the trails I've been running lately.

QOTD: I just started logging my miles in July, and I've had about 700 since then. I would guess I had about 1200+ for 2012.

nc tam

I'm likely retreating to the basement again.  The roads look clear but are covered in ice.

Mtwarden -- enjoyed the pics yesterday.  Looked like lots of fun.

Qotd:  I have logged mileage for years but have never added anything up.  Maybe next year...

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Looks like a snowed in Saturdaily for me.  I wish I was on the trails but not today. I did get out to the gym before any major snow hit and did some bike, a short run and a leg workout.  Now just chillin out inside after shoveling the driveway.  Why since it's still snowing - I have no idea - I guess I just wanted to get outside.

QOTD: I had logged my miles and was always sure of my mileage up until I hit injuries this year.  I have been logging (more so for my shoe mileage) but I have no clue what I will end up with for 2012.  I was on track for close to 1600-1800  if I didn't get injured but such is life.  I am over the "total mileage" thing and hope that 2013 is more about staying healthy, running smarter and simply enjoying the trail experiences.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Birdwell

Great 14 miles today. about 8 miles of single track, a mile of pavement, and 5 miles of slickrock scrambling, including a climb up a 40 foot dryfall. Pics to come later today.

QOTD: I use the RA log. I imported everything from RWOL over here. As of today, I am at 1006.

5 trail snow miles, one of those snows that just keep covering everything= 3 time shovel so far.

QOTD: use dailymile 2023 miles so far and just started to hand write in a log book.

runtraildc

An hour on the trails earlier.  Snow was deeper than I thought and it was quite the ankle workout.  Temps in the single digits so it was also near my temperature threshold.  Thankfully, no wind.

qotd:  I use mapmyrun to track my mileage and all workouts.  I haven't checked the annual distance, but it should be about 1100.  Next year I'm looking to 1500.

Sandy-2

Did 3 miles in the fluffy white stuff early this morning (6:30am). We scouted the 5k course for new years run. Snow was clouding up my glasses and my eyelashs were freezing together, but it was really nice and also quiet. Hope to meet up with FTYC if the family-visit schedule permits. qotd: I don't usually keep track of monthly or yearly mileage, perhaps I will when I get back home in a few days. (Sorry this glom's together due to posting via the BlackBerry.)

tbd.

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

Got in 6 miles on the sweet and tacky single track right outside my back door.  52 minutes and 800 feet of climbing.  Weather here is cold and on and off wet.

Really liking my Altra Lone Peaks.  Feeling like their making me a tad faster.

JB

ultraendure.blogspot.com