Trailer Trash

Friday Fun (Read 13 times)

runtraildc

Hi all. Continuing my week of no running, plus I did not row as I said I would yesterday. Just a dog walk today. Trying to stay away from the news today, as it's already bad.

But here are some pictures from northern MN last weekend.

qotd: Weekend plans? DS is heading to basic training for 5 weeks, so early rise to get him to the airport. Will run with the coffee shop group; probably only 3. Clean house, garden. Maybe take Chowder to the Bay so he can play in the surt.

Morning!  (At least it is here.)  Just got back from 12 miles up and down and around the coast.

Runtrail, beautiful pics!  I'm staying away from most news and social media today.  Ugh.

QOTD: I'll be at the ALT aid station at Western States this weekend.  Currently figuring out volunteer assignments, supplies, transportation, etc.  Fatozzig, we usually go home from ALT since we're pretty pooped after working all night, but if we go to the finish line, I'll look for you and your flamingo parasol.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

NorthernHarrier

Took yesterday off other than some weights. Legs/quads just felt tired and sore. Bike this evening and run tomorrow.

I'm with you guys on the news today. I should not be surprised though, maybe just disbelief.

Gatsby and Fatozzig--good job on your volunteering. Nice to earn karma points.

QOTD--I have nothing really planned except as usual trying to lay low as it will be real busy up here with essentially the start of the July 4th vacations.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

run trail- looks nice 

5 miles with the whole gang this morning- DW, grandkids and Tiny Elvis

qotd: going to get in a few hikes with the grandkids, other than that taking it easy

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

XtremeTaper

Just a 4 mile jog up at the local trail today at lunch with Baker. Warming up after a couple of cool days.

SCOTUS is whacked out now. These are words written on a piece of paper people. No compromise. It is not going to turn out well.

QOTD: Heading down for a run with my buddy down near the PA, DE, MD border. We could be running in any of those states. Lunch out afterwards, some golf, yardwork, and pool time.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Flashback to WS weekend 2018, ALT aid station.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Sandy-2

SRD from running today. But I did an hour on the stair climber at the gym (abt 2.400 ft up).

SCOTUS now just another bunch of political activists. Unreal. We are seriously looking at places up north to live, Vancouver or somewhere near Banff/Calgary area might be a nice change.

qotd: Another b2b 20 weekend. Other than that some inside chores to stay out of the heat.

tbd.

dhuffman63

Trails

Sandy I'm looking at Panama.  i don't recognize this America seems too much like a dictatorship even without Trump's coup.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Crap you are probably to busy but I wanted you to look out for my friend ....number 273

Flashback to WS weekend 2018, ALT aid station.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄