Trailer Trash

Frosty Friday. (Read 15 times)

LB2

3.5 miles this morning. It was frosty. It was super slow, 42:18, but it was supposed to be slow.

QOTD: Weekend Plans?

Running. I need to fine tune my shotgun pattern. And I have a few yard chores to do. I think we are going to eat at a restaurant on Saturday night.

LB2

Sandy-2

I typically take a rest day on Fridays, but I may head out for an easy run after work since we have nothing planned.

qotd: I think my big excitement of the weekend will be vacuuming the upstairs. It's one of my chores since we have carpet upstairs and pushing the vacuum's carpet attachment bugs my DW's shoulder. I'll do some running too.

tbd.

XtremeTaper

I need to do some weights today and get in 3-4 miles out in the windy arctic chill. I did walk the dogs a mile around the block this morning. Since it's a loop you can't avoid the wind, but the clockwise direction seems a bit better, mostly because the wind is at your back to start and finish. Today's run will be one of those "for the streak" days.

QOTD: On-call for work so sticking close to home. Hey, I've been doing that anyways! Weather forecast is not good (cold, windy, snow on Sunday?) but will get in a few miles here and there. Finish up Jack Ryan on Prime, maybe watch a bit of golf, errands, nap, etc. Boring. I want to be somewhere warm.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Gator eye

Bright moon light this morning talked me into 6 even though original plan was for a rest day. Wind chill was probably around zero so Mr Jangles went out for a couple and I finished alone......

story of my life

qotd. Probably cut some fire wood do a little running and drink beer. Good news in Michigan the restaurants and bars can finally open on Monday.

runtraildc

This one was a run 'for the streak' also. Chowder and I got into rock creek and wogged 2.5 miles. I put it off as long as I could, listening to the winds howl.  It was nice to get into the woods, although treacherous with a couple of trail sections hollowed out by the creek. And of course, the slippery mud over frozen ground.  Well, oot 'er done

qotd: Oh nothing special. Just another pandemic weekend of staying close to home. And we have a snowstorm due to arrive early Sunday that usually creates panic. And I need to go to the store 

6 easy miles yesterday, running rest day today.

Dad got his first Covid vaccine shot so he and my family are pretty happy about that.  Went smoothly. 

QOTD: I have a Western States meeting tomorrow via Zoom for AS captains. Be interesting to see what changes they’re anticipating.  Otherwise, same old, same old. And no sports of interest on TV.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

DW, TE and I took in the Wolf Moon yesterday evening- pretty cool Smile

this morning TE and I got 7 miles in on a on again/off again snow

qotd: going to try and bag two peaks tomorrow, anticipating quite a bit of snow so will definitely be on snowshoes a good chunk (if not all) of it

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Went for a walk. Fruit trees are blooming.  Confused by the warm temps we had earlier this month.

MTA: not anticipating needing snowshoes tomorrow.  

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Purdey

Self anointed title

How absolutely beautiful!  Thank you for posting.