Swim Bike Run

Bike Shoes (Read 147 times)

Does anyone know if bike shoes run a bit small or narrow in the toebox? I know the sizing is European but they look a bit narrow. I am thinking of going 1 size bigger. Any ideas or suggestions. Bob http://bobrunner.blogspot.com
      I don't know for sure, but I know the 3 pairs (2 Sidi, 1 shimano) I tried on were all very narrow. It worked for my feet, but I did go up a size because they just felt a little small. Smile
      Cashmason

You want bike shoes to fit more like a glove than a running shoe. There isnt the pounding on the bike, so your feet don't swell as much as they do running. Shoes that are too big will let your feet slide around and you will get blisters. Bike shoes are like running shoes. Some manufacturers run normal, some narrow and some wide. Talk to your local bike shop guys to find out what is good for you.
        GP160

My feet swell on long rides and I need to buy a larger size. Euro sizes I can go up to 2 sizes larger. I have a pair of Lake, Pearl Izumi and Sidi's. The sidi pair was WAY more expensive than the Lake or Pearl Izumi, but are my favorite and most comfortable. I find you get what you pay for....
          Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
            The sidi pair was WAY more expensive than the Lake or Pearl Izumi, but are my favorite and most comfortable.
            I would definately agree... I thought the Sidi's were SOOOO comfortable- really soft. But ultimatly, I got the Shimanos because they were on sale. I've been happy with them, though.