Swim Bike Run

Tri bike (Read 158 times)

IMKY13 finish!!

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

The voice of mile 18

similar bike at $1195 http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/motobecane/grand_sprint_ix.htm

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

db7

Good price for an entry level bike. Depends on your level and what you plan to do in the future. You may be better off spending more money now and not having to upgrade later. Its all subjective. DB

Tougher than most, dumber than the rest. "You can not count the miles until you feel them" TVZ

The voice of mile 18

any update?

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

TRIing to beat the heat!

Good price for an entry level bike. Depends on your level and what you plan to do in the future. You may be better off spending more money now and not having to upgrade later. Its all subjective. DB
            I'd have to agree with this. I purchased an entry level road bike in January and I'm totally itching for an upgrade now. The tri bug bit HARD! Wish I had just gone with a better bike in the first place.

2012 Goals

Sub-1:42 for half marathon √ (1:41 at Disney, Jan '12)

Sub-22 for 5k √ (21:51 in Sept '12)

BQ for marathon- FAIL