UK Ultra Runners

Sevenoaks Circuit 22/3/2009 (Read 389 times)

Wish us luck guys ( Me and Celtic Tiger), we are off to the Sevenoaks Circuit 30 mile Challenge tomorrow. As it states in the title we are circumnavigating Sevenoaks so will be taking in a great chunk of the North Downs. It is a LDWA event so we do not know the route but will be using their route notation and hopefully getting hints from OS 147 and 148 as we will be going around a lot of the paths anyway. We have no real time goals apart from we would like to do it in about 6 hours which is reasonable with the map reading requirements. All carbed up now, just had my evening supper of baked potato and roast chicken ( can't face pasta again Dead ) and now getting all my kit together and just letting my homemade fruit flapjack cool off Tongue

Jerry
    A runners blog-updated daily

Lack of good lucks, but if you are about, enjoy Sevenoaks Circuit Race Report

Jerry
      A runners blog-updated daily

Purdey

Self anointed title

Jerry - Sorry I wasn't around to wish you good luck! Spent last few days away from computer ... and not running! Superb race report - sounds like the LDWA might attract an entry or two from me in the near future! Oh... and well done! Tom