Half Marathon Trainers

Let the countdown begin - when's your half? (Read 1155 times)

muse_runner

keep running.

My half-marathon isn't until -- MAY!!! I'm not training for it now specifically but I'm just plodding the miles in. Nice to meet you all!! Smile
    running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
      May 5th Indianapolis.

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Mine's May 5th in Indianapolis too. Smile Teresa
        sassyash914

May 28th - Laguna Hills, CA
          Regina

March 4th - Gorizia/Italy

My dogs are fast, not me

March 18 Germantown, TN

Robin

march 25th stafford,uk
                  April 22, La Jolla (San Diego CA)
                    May 20 Green Bay
                    Kate ;) "The pain of regret is greater than the pain of self discipline."
                      5/6/7 in Cincinnati!
                      Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4

madness baby

My first was this weekend, and now I'm going to be searching for another I guess. Can't believe I'm saying this while I'm still sore.
                        April 22, La Jolla (San Diego CA)
                        SpinDr, have you done la Jolla before? I bet it's beautiful, but it has probably got some hills. Do you know?
                        deb
                        muse_runner

keep running.

Sassy--we're running in the same race... I am probably not in your age group though... It's a tough but pretty cool run. I hope like last year, the techno DJ will come back. They hooked up techno DJ with tables and everything in the middle of a park with dirt paths. It was really cool. Watch out for the steep uphill finish! Smile
                          running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.

Anyone have pizza?

April 14 - Brooklyn Half - Starts on the boardwalk at Coney Island, runs up 4th avenue, then into Prospect Park for two full loops... Tongue
                            runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

May 6, 2007 Wells Fargo Lake Minnetonka Half Marathon (Wayzata to Excelsior, MN) Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

Regina

May 6, 2007 - Two Castles European Half Marathon - Trieste / Italy I've done the Gorizia HM last weekend ...