A Mile A Day

Nobody's here (Read 15 times)

jeffdonahue

It is weird to me that there are over 200 members of this group, yet the graph that shows current streaks only has 13 people on it.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

So you're saying they aren't all out running? Wink

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

terryhonn

It is weird to me that there are over 200 members of this group, yet the graph that shows current streaks only has 13 people on it.

I don't know how those streak graphs are being populated, so who knows how accurate they are.  I only update my stats here annually, shortly after the 1st of January.  I'm currently at 3918.

jeffdonahue

I don't know how those streak graphs are being populated, so who knows how accurate they are.  I only update my stats here annually, shortly after the 1st of January.  I'm currently at 3918.

So does that mean you go in and enter a full year's worth of runs every January?

terryhonn

So does that mean you go in and enter a full year's worth of runs every January?

That's right, I upload a CSV that I've exported from my tracking app (which is MapMyRun, currently).

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

So is RA just a back up for your information and not something you use?

The streak graphs are based off current RA information. If you aren't logging here, it will only know what you last updated on your log here.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Ojo

I don't check in the forums that often anymore, but I always log my runs every day!

I have had to do a series of super slow 1 milers as I fractured my fibula 3 weeks ago coaching Cross Country.  After 2 weeks, the fracture has improved significantly, but I still need to wear the boot for another 3 weeks.  At least he gave me permission to ride my bike whenever I want!

Sara

MM #2929