Running For Two

Introductions (Read 11 times)

MazyRuns

Hi, I'm Mazy, a running mom to three kids and will be running with a fourth soon. While I typically run while pushing two toddlers in a double jogger, I've been running single during these cold months. I've run and raced 5ks while pregnant all three times as well as trained for my first marathon (this past fall) while pushing a double jogger for 85% of my training.

5K--19:01  10k--40:40   half--1:35:47   full--3:17.28

runnergirl9508

Hi Mazy~

I'm Heather, and I've got a 2.5 year old boy, and am 18 weeks pregnant with baby #2. I've been running and racing for 12 years, have completed 5 marathons and numerous shorter distance races. I ran two 10K races while pregnant with DS, and was fortunate to be able to run all the way through that pregnancy and even on the day I delivered. Helped that he came 2.5 weeks early.

I work part-time as a personal trainer and running coach. I have a MS in Clinical Exercise Physiology, and worked full-time as an exercise phys at a medically-based wellness and fitness center until DS was 1. Then the opportunity came for me to start my own business and work part-time around my DH's hours. It's great- I love the flexibility and being home more with DS. I also have a certification in Pre+Post Natal fitness. I love to chat exercise, so feel free to hit me up with any questions!

Right now I'm averaging 35-40mpw, and teaching bootcamp 3x's a week. Hoping to do some 5-10K races this spring!

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08