Shamrock Running Club

Big track workout tomorrow night at the Joyce (Read 1248 times)

Wait, Kara is running Boston? I hadn't heard that Wink Mikey, I fully expect you to figure out how to run side by side with her for at least a mile. Just like you did for Lance (am I remembering correctly from last year?) Take pictures, get her autograph, chat her up. I doubt she'd mind. And yes, I am annoying even myself with the emoticons but they are so friggin' convenient!
    mikeymike

That will be way harder than running with Lance since the women get a 30 minute head start. And Kara's marathon PR is like twenty something minutes faster than mine. But I will give it a shot.

Runners run

mikeymike

Mike, you're signed up onto the Men's Open team.
        Alright so I have a couple questions... First off, jpdeaux, who are you? And second, who else is on the Men's Open team?

Runners run

1st shamrock outdoor workout is 4/21 @ Woburn, so when you're coming down Boylston St, save a little for Tuesday night.
          mikeymike

Hey Kieran!

Runners run

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Kara is running Boston?!! Why didn't anyone tell me? I would have signed up for Boston so that I can run with her. Angry Yes Mikey, you need to run side by side with her so that I can ogle at Kara you can get some TV coverage. jpdeaux is Matt Manney. Do you know Matt? Matt is a great runner! He did a dozen marathons last year. Had a streak of 5 marathons in 5 consecutive weekends. Hi Kieran!
              mikeymike

Ah yes I do know Matt, or at least we've met. Hey Matt.

Runners run

Hey Matt, if you haven't submitted your teams yet please leave me off the roster. I just got an email from Greater Lowell asking me to run on a team I didn't even know existed. Since they pay for my USATF race fees, I really should join their team if possible. If you've already submitted the teams please let me know, and I'll advise GLRR. Thanks.

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

jpdeaux

Ed, no problem. I took you off our team, so your name should now be available to GLRR. Good luck at Eastern States tomorrow. Mike, jpdeaux is my gmail account and was just easy to carry over to RA that way. Thanks for the welcome. I think we met on the marathon bus last year or the year before. Shamrock Running Club Boston Marathon Teams (subject to change). And if anyone is missing or does not belong there, please tell me. Men's Open team is: Bib Name Age M/F City State Country *********************************** And while I'm at it, the other teams are: Women's Open Bib Name Age M/F City State Country ***********************************USA Women's Masters Bib Name Age M/F City State Country ***********************************Men's Masters Bib Name Age M/F City State Country ***********************************

*Modified for privacy*