Swimmers

new group leader (Read 154 times)

Carl A

Hey everyone, I've relayed group ownership to someone who's actually swimming. Please welcome the new group leader, Burnt Toast!

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

No applause necessary, tens and twenties will do.Big grin

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Slo

Alright BT......time to get this place hoppin again.

Might help if I would drag my sorry rear end back into the pool.

Alright BT......time to get this place hoppin again.

Might help if I would drag my sorry rear end back into the pool.

I finally got myself back to the pool last week. 3 workouts down now since June.

Its amazing how much you loss with a few months of inactivity. I feel like I'm havinf to start all over again. Good thing is this time, I'm working on bilateral breathing every lap and to my suprise, thats going very well.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

protoplasm72

What... Burnt Toast wins?  I demand a recount.

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get. -- Homer Simpson

Carl A

Sorry protoplasm. I pretty much chose the alphabetical-order method of asking around. P only comes before B in sandwiches.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

What... Burnt Toast wins?  I demand a recount.

I know for a fact, I saw a bunch of "hanging chads". If you want it, I'll step down without hesitation.

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Four more years!

Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers