The League of Extraordinary Runners

Banter (Read 1523 times)

Diesel Power

I heard about that in a monthly email I receive. I'd go see it, only I have class Tuesday nights. More importantly, I have an exam that night.
    Durrr

Diesel Power

Apparently Sarah Palin is a much more legit runner then I've recently been led to believe. During breakfast this morning, I read in Runner's World that she ran a 3:59 marathon in 2005. While she won't be qualifying for Boston anytime soon, that is still a pretty respectable time.
        Durrr

She must have been chasing a moose --- with the intention of shooting it, of course.
          Durrr

It seems there's been a coup of some sort amongst the CBRC administration. I just checked the officers section of the website and saw that, though Sierra and Paul are still the secretary and the treasurer (respectively), Travis is now the president --- with no sign of Vic and the position of vice president seemingly having been dissolved. What's going on over there?
            AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Yep, Vic resigned for personal reasons and so Travis as VP took over. That's about it.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Durrr

So that means they need a new VP, right? You could be the man for the job!
                AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

me, no thanks but if you want to join and run, I'll campaign for you Smile

Durrr

Joe is already a club member, so I nominate him! That'd be a perfect motivation for him to get back into running.
                    AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

re: Joe & motivation & running I think if he has sent his money in for LPRM -- or if not, if you get him to -- that might be good motivation Smile

Durrr

(deleted)
                        Durrr

(deleted)
                          Durrr

(deleted) Sorry, I was trying to imitate something I saw on the CBRC forum, but it doesn't quite seem to work on here ...
                            AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

(deleted) Sorry, I was trying to imitate something I saw on the CBRC forum, but it doesn't quite seem to work on here ...
                              Not that horrible quote mess we made I hope Smile
                              But now you've got me curious to try....

Durrr

This is rather shocking: http://www.thebaynet.com/news/index.cfm/fa/viewStory/story_ID/11403 "I guess I just love to steal."