The beautiful persons club

Victoria Secrets and the Brilliant Beauties that work there (Read 564 times)

I don't hate anyone, but I learned that when one makes a mistake it can be costly. So much that if you need one, you better get two just to double check their work. You ever watch Jurassic Park, it is no wonder the lawyer gets eaten first. He had it comin. {{{Just Kiddin}} Should we trash computer programmers now? Pretty sure they have a fat chance gettin into heaven too. CTRL, ALT, DEL, Blue Screen of Death..and this is technology?
    I have yet to have a bad experience with a lawyer, but there's still time. Big grin As for programmers, well, I'm married to one of those types, and he's probably not getting into heaven. Evil grin

Michelle

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I just have a problem with the legal system in general. The two times people wronged DH and me, I was told the damages were too small to justify going after them with a lawyer. The first time, the people neighboring our property in the Maine mountains hired a guy to log their land, and he "accidentally" logged and trashed about 15 acres of our land! Of course, DH had marked the boundaries clearly, so that was BS. The second time was when a woman skied right down the hill into me in a SLOW SKIING area. That made me so mad that I filed a suit in small claims court (it was harder to do than I expected!), and she finally caved and paid my medical expenses ($1300 or so). I like our business attorney, though - he's sharp and has helped us write tight contracts and get out of jams with clients who don't understand the construction business. 11 DAYS until Corona, TexMex, Barton Springs, BBQ, bluebonnets, Fredericksburg, watching the sunset at the Oasis and Mt. Bonnell, walking around campus, running around the lake, and not having responsibility for kids or husband! Well, maybe I won't get to all those things the first day, but it shouldn't take me long to knock them out.

The Greatest of All Time

I love Karaoke!!!
        Here's a pic.... Notice a cigarette in my hand...have no idea where that came from....and I think the yellow looking drink was a vodka and OJ I was nursing.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Another Passion

I was thoroughly entertained reading all the banter in this thread. Thanks for the chuckles Bugs. Heck, I even enjoyed the scantily-clad pictures of Marcus, the attorney dissin' attorney. Big grin Hope you had a better end to your day Bugs. I know I did thanks to this thread! Y'all beautiful people crack me up! Funny, I would have never put beautiful and witty together... I thought the two were mutually exclusive. What an elite group that hangs out here. And... if were up to me, which it is not, y'all would ALL go to heaven. Wink

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

The Greatest of All Time

11 DAYS until Corona, TexMex, Barton Springs, BBQ, bluebonnets, Fredericksburg, watching the sunset at the Oasis and Mt. Bonnell, walking around campus, running around the lake, and not having responsibility for kids or husband! Well, maybe I won't get to all those things the first day, but it shouldn't take me long to knock them out.
            Must you keep rubbing that in? Like pouring salt and gasoline into a deep wound. Cry

Nice picture. Still working on that nasty habit of your (smoking)? Tongue Your wife is beautiful, but you already know that.

Michelle

Bugs

As for programmers, well, I'm married to one of those types, and he's probably not getting into heaven. Evil grin
                I married one too and our computer was never working, he says it's like the auto mechanic that drives a junker. I no longer let him fiddle with my RAM. rvelich, that was nice, if I knew where to find you in MI I'd come give you a big smouch.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Nice picture. Still working on that nasty habit of your (smoking)? Tongue Your wife is beautiful, but you already know that.
                  No, I don't smoke. Don't even remember smoking that night. I got up the next morning hung over, threw up, HTFU and went and ran. Thanks for the DW compliment. I think she's pretty swell too.

Bugs

Hmmm....don't really have anymore pics like that. But if all you posted pics of yourself barely clothed we could keep this thread going for a long, long time.
                    I know how this works. With lawyers everything's a negotiation. How about just a toe?

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

I know how this works. With lawyers everything's a negotiation. How about just a toe?
                      Would have to be one sexy ass toe. And I do not have a foot fetish so me thinks yer shit outta luck. I am leaving work early. Nah nah nah nah nah......nah

Bugs

Marcus, You're letting me down, this is not how negotiations work. I can post my honeymoon pictures. DH was taking pictures of me in the hot tub full of bubbles. We were careful to make sure I was covered. We get the pictures back; he's in all of them butt naked holding the camera. Forgot about mirrors. Brilliant.

Bugs

I can post my honeymoon pictures. DH was taking pictures of me in the hot tub full of bubbles. We were careful to make sure I was covered. We get the pictures back; he's in all of them butt naked holding the camera. Brilliant.
                          Hot tub pictures are always sexy. I think everyone should have a few of them for memory sake. I should talk to my DH about that. We need a hot tub, pronto!

Michelle

Bugs

Just becareful for mirrors. Man the kids are going to have an eye opener when we croak and they got clean out the house and find those pictures.

Bugs

Just becareful for mirrors. Man the kids are going to have an eye opener when we croak and they got clean out the house and find those pictures.
                              ROFL - I figured that's how your DH's nakedness got into the pictures!! Too funny. Big grin

Michelle

*looks at the time* It's way past time to head home. Have a great night!

Michelle