The beautiful persons club

Victoria Secrets and the Brilliant Beauties that work there (Read 564 times)

The Greatest of All Time

How come I just know you're going to put whey protein powder in it?
    Well if we're racing and training....duh!
    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

Well if we're racing and training....duh!
      OK you win, again.

Bugs

Bugs

Marcus, I think you need boxers with more coverage. These would be perfect for you:

Bugs

Another Passion

Texas wins!!!!!
          Congrats! State crashed and burned. 50 - 20 at halftime. It was over 8 minutes into the game. Sigh. Dead

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

The Greatest of All Time

Marcus, I think you need boxers with more coverage. These would be perfect for you:
            Silly me, I thought you were looking for less coverage?

The Greatest of All Time

Congrats! State crashed and burned. 50 - 20 at halftime. It was over 8 minutes into the game. Sigh. Dead
              Memphis looked pretty damn tough last night, didn't they? A number of sports pundits were picking State. I had to watch most of the Texas/Stanford game on my computer because the Wisconsin/Davidson game was on, which was a blowout as well. I was shocked we beat Stanford by 20. I was very worried about those twin 7 footers they have. Should be a good game on Sunday.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hook 'em, Horns! My parents went down to Houston to see the game. They're going to the Final Four in San Antonio, whether Texas makes it that far or not. My dad is a college sports nut (understatement of the year). Sorry I keep bringing up my trip to Austin, Marcus, but it's about all I think about! It's been such a tough winter up here, trying to build a house addition with all this snow, that I'm going NUTS. By the way, I love this thread. You guys are nuts.

Another Passion

Silly me, I thought you were looking for less coverage?
                  What I want to know is... where is the Cat's right arm and hand going? Coutchie, coutchie, cou. Big grin

Rick

Another Passion

Memphis looked pretty damn tough last night, didn't they? A number of sports pundits were picking State. I had to watch most of the Texas/Stanford game on my computer because the Wisconsin/Davidson game was on, which was a blowout as well. I was shocked we beat Stanford by 20. I was very worried about those twin 7 footers they have. Should be a good game on Sunday.
                    Memphis really was tough last night. They were on fire in the first part of the game and I don't think anyone would have stood a chance against them. I just wish we would have at least been competitive. Sad

Rick

Another Passion

rvelich, that was nice, if I knew where to find you in MI I'd come give you a big smouch.
                      N41°46.44876, W083°34.01628 Big grin

Rick

Bugs

N41°46.44876, W083°34.01628 Big grin
                        LOL My nose is a little low on iron. Can I make garmin route me there?

Bugs

Another Passion

LOL My nose is a little low on iron. Can I make garmin route me there?
                          I wouldn't, I think those coordinates actually lead you to my neighbor's house from what I could see on a coordinate to map conversion map. Though, I don't think Mr. Bridge would mind a smooch from you either. He's a nice widower. Big grin

Rick

Bugs

I wouldn't, I think those coordinates actually lead you to my neighbor's house from what I could see on a coordinate to map conversion map. Though, I don't think Mr. Bridge would mind a smooch from you either. He's a nice widower. Big grin
                            Is he hot?

Bugs

Another Passion

Is he hot?
                              Define hot. If an aging gentleman in his late 60's, balding, with glasses and lots of moles on his face (and I would assume other areas), with glasses, is your definition of hot then... yes, he's hot. Wink He does have a cool Dodge pickup and a '72 convertible Mustang.

Rick

Bugs

Define hot. If an aging gentleman in his late 60's, balding, with glasses and lots of moles on his face (and I would assume other areas), with glasses, is your definition of hot then... yes, he's hot. Wink He does have a cool Dodge pickup and a '72 convertible Mustang.
                                Is he loaded?

Bugs