The beautiful persons club

One month (Read 341 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Oddly enough, with the exception of unagi, I strictly avoid cooked fish when I get sushi. I figure, I can get cooked shrimp or salmon anywhere. Wasabi!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

Unagi is the bomb. I love the brown unagi sauce. Damn, now I want sushi.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Maybe I'll try sushi with shrimp first! I'll have to work my way up to raw stuff. I'm a steak gal like Bugs! Once at my great aunt and uncle's farm, we had Butterfly for Sunday dinner. Butterfly was a calf who got hit by a car. She was tasty!

The Greatest of All Time

Maybe I'll try sushi with shrimp first! I'll have to work my way up to raw stuff. I'm a steak gal like Bugs! Once at my great aunt and uncle's farm, we had Butterfly for Sunday dinner. Butterfly was a calf who got hit by a car. She was tasty!
          Teresa, that was how I got my daughter to try sushi because she already liked shrimp and rice so it was a no brainer. I was quite surprised to find her grabbing random plates off the conveyor belt and trying all sorts of stuff. She turned into a mad sushi lover in about 15 minutes flat. And I am big into Bessie too. In fact Bessie is for dinner tonight after the gym. Moo!
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
            The LA County Fair opened on Labor Day, and they've had a bunch of TV ads making fun of our ignorance about farm life. One commercial had a some Valley Girls standing around a goat admiring the "free-range" cashmere. And then there was this:

Amy

Bugs

someone photoshop'd that cow's girls. Surprised I gotta go run. Yippee!

Bugs