The beautiful persons club

Signs of a Weak Economy (Read 618 times)

A Saucy Wench

Probably TMI, but my carpet has never matched my drapes.
    I thought you were looking into hardwood flooring? Evil grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Jazz hands!

I thought you were looking into hardwood flooring? Evil grin
      And here I thought interior design and euphemisms for boners would never cross paths.
      run run run AHHHHHH run run run

Oh Mighty Wing

And here I thought interior design and euphemisms for boners would never cross paths.
        oh my dear every thing and anything can be a euphemism for things of a sexual nature...

Bugs

So, question for all of you. When your DW comes to you and says, "Should I get my hair colored?" What is the right answer? I'm serious. Smile I faced this question this morning on my way out the door to work. Her appointment is tonight at 7.
          There is no right answer. You're basically screwed, but not going be screwed if you screw it up. Big grin

Bugs

Teresadfp

One day at a time

DH and I are working on a family budget. Since we own our own firm, and business has started to slow down, he's freaking out. We classify each item as "mandatory" or "preferred." When we got to "hair," I said it was up to him - we could call it preferred if he doesn't mind gray hair! Without batting an eye, he checked the mandatory column! Whew. Smart man.

Oh Mighty Wing

haha good man!

Bugs

I got a Victoria Secrets coupon in the mail. DH said we had enough money for me to go shopping there. Funny how we have money for the important stuff. Big grin

Bugs