The beautiful persons club

Should Beautiful People Be Wearing This?? (Read 566 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'm not a girly girl and I am beautiful.
    Oh, sorry - I wasn't implying that all of us beautiful people are girly girls, lol.

Another Passion

I could be a girly girl... if paid enough. (Cue fake tears) Cry Marcus is a social comedian chameleon. A genuine great guy... in a non-gay sorta way. MTA: On the first comment... I made a hot chick for Halloween back in 7th grade. Hubba-hubba.

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Bugs

Why thank you. Let's just say, I am in touch with my feminine side and have a wife that doesn't demand it, but does enourage it as long as it's beneficial.
        Do you mouse your hair ever? I'm on the fence about men using more hair products than I do.

Bugs

The Greatest of All Time

Do you mouse your hair ever? I'm on the fence about men using more hair products than I do.
          I use American Crew Pomade religiously. It's good stuff.
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Bugs

You are high maintence. Hair is one of my assets. I have one of those short sexy haircuts that requires no work most women can't do. It keeps me thin, because if I gained 10 pounds it wouldn't work with fat cheeks.

Bugs

When I get my hair cut (which means when I get a flat top) I might put a little hairspray in after I get out of the shower and then dry my hair so it sticks up. Then again, I might not bother. It never lasts more than a week or two before it's really longer than I like for having it stand up anyway, and I let it grow until I can pull it forward and see it and chop it off again. This just happens to be right before major races... The wife doesn't like the flat top nearly as much as I do, which is another reason I tend to let it stay down shortly after getting the hair cut.

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

The Greatest of All Time

I have one of those short sexy haircuts that requires no work most women can't do.
                In other words, you have a Dyke Spike? Big grin

You're right, that is good stuff. One of these times though, try Kiehl's Silk Groom. It's one of those "I want this with me on a desert island" kind of products. Modified cuz I can't spell.

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

You're right, that is good stuff. One of these times though, try Kiehl's Silk Groom. It's one of those "I want this with me on a desert island" kind of products. Modified cuz I can't spell.
                    Amy, Post of a pic of yourself, plz. Don't remember what you look like and I need to stop thinking of you as the kitten woman.

Okay, here's me in Indian garb at my college roommate's wedding in August '07.

Amy

One more:

Amy

The Greatest of All Time

You have brown eyes, don't you? MTA: Sizzling Hot!!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, you ARE beautiful! I don't think I'm in the right place! It's funny, I pictured you as a blonde. Have you ever posted your photo in the swamp??
                              You have brown eyes, don't you? MTA: Sizzling Hot!!
                              Yes, and thanks!!!

Amy

Wow, you ARE beautiful! I don't think I'm in the right place! It's funny, I pictured you as a blonde. Have you ever posted your photo in the swamp??
                                Thank you, Teresa. Blush No, I don't have any photos in the swamp. Only here. Smile

Amy