The beautiful persons club

Where are all you BPs and what have you been doing? (Read 394 times)

*crickets chirping* Been a little quiet in here lately. Big grin

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I've been too busy admiring my cool hat I got at Disneyworld's Animal Kingdom to bother posting.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Okay, admiring fashionable accessories is a legitimate excuse. I'll let it slide.

Amy

I'm not so beautiful when I have an eye full of borax. Although most of the bloodshotness is gone now.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Hello Beautiful People!! I've been working on my tan. Cool Nice little vacation on the beach. Now I'm back in the office I'm working on not falling into a serious depression about vacation being over. Must schedule another trip soon. Does anyone else feel like work really gets in the way of all the fun stuff they could be doing?

A Saucy Wench

Hello Beautiful People!! I've been working on my tan. Cool Nice little vacation on the beach. Now I'm back in the office I'm working on not falling into a serious depression about vacation being over. Must schedule another trip soon. Does anyone else feel like work really gets in the way of all the fun stuff they could be doing?
              Absolutely...why do you think I day dream about the day my kids are in school full time? If dh thinks I am going back to work then....mwahahahahah

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I'm not so beautiful when I have an eye full of borax. Although most of the bloodshotness is gone now.
                Yes, but now you have a good story to tell at cocktail parties. Smile

Amy

Lucky you! Which beach?

Amy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Absolutely...why do you think I day dream about the day my kids are in school full time? If dh thinks I am going back to work then....mwahahahahah
                    Umm.... no comment. I don't want to destroy your fantasy about what life is like once the kids are in school! Wink MTA: I bought polish for my toenails today! Trying to cover up my "running feet" a little. Last week, the doctor said, "Wow," when he saw my feet, and it wasn't out of appreciation for their beauty.

A Saucy Wench

Umm.... no comment. I don't want to destroy your fantasy about what life is like once the kids are in school! Wink.
                      Well, at least for elementary school it wont be too bad. The school she is going to doesnt do the 99 field trips & 47 fund raisers a year kind of stuff.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Teresadfp

One day at a time

That's good! I just meant that I'm surprised how busy I still am, between getting them off to school, running them around to doctor's appointments, etc., and then running them around after school. I DO have most of my mornings free, though, so that's nice.
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

It's been a little quiet here this week. Just wanted to say hi and wish everyone a great weekend!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Happy weekend!

Amy

Think Whirled Peas

Good deal, you too Jeff. Have a good 'un.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Should be a good one! My friend (since 8th grade) from Texas is here, so we'll have to find some good stuff to do. She's single, no kids, so she's still fun! Wink I also have to do my 7-mile run - the longest since my injury, so I hope it goes OK.