Virtual Racers

Captchas and entering results (Read 516 times)

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I can't read the captcha after refreshing the page 3 times. I give up. I hate captchas.

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Go Pre!

Maybe I'm an idiot, but I can't read the captcha after refreshing the page 3 times. I give up. I hate captchas.
      Blaine, we all hate captchas. but spamming went from unbearable to absolutely none since I added it. The other option is to add user logins (like Running Ahead does). Anyway, I reduced the distortion on the captcha. You should find it friendlier now Smile

Thanks, got it in. A little easier this time. I forget - is it possible to fix the month? I ran it on March 30.

Run to Win

Go Pre!

sure, do you want it to go back to March? I can change that.

sure, do you want it to go back to March? I can change that.
            Doesn't make a huge difference, I'm not planning on racing again until the beginning of May. By the way, I noticed that it counts people that don't enter a time as a record.

Run to Win

Go Pre!

yes, as 0 i sfater than an enered time. I'll fix that. MTA: Was I drunk here??? I meant to say, It records no time entered as a zero, and that's fast! I will fix that today.

I meant to say, It records no time entered as a zero, and that's fast! I will fix that today.
                I figured. I just thought I'd point it out in case you hadn't noticed yet.

Run to Win