Walter Johnson XC and Track

nice (Read 201 times)

Anthony Popiel

this log ain't bad
    xcrunnr

WOW way too complicated. not gonna join. really dont need all this random colory stuff and entering in your workouts isnt practical. running-log was much simplier and easier to use im gonna try to find somthing like that. peace.
      xcrunnr312

it looks like running-log is starting to come back. at this point it is not what it was im gonna wait and see how it turns out. i checked out flotrackr.com is was alright. i liked it a little better than this crazy thing but still not what im looking for. god i hate not having a log...
        xcrunnr312

it looks like running-log is starting to come back. at this point it is not what it was im gonna wait and see how it turns out. i checked out flotrackr.com is was alright. i liked it a little better than this crazy thing but still not what im looking for. god i hate not having a log...
          xcrunnr312

well i was searching and i found logyourrun is what i think its called. thiers some draw back but thier is some stuff i really like about it. still not sold on it though. and roni ive been trying to see everybody elses logs but i cant do it.
            Anthony Popiel

well just let me know what log yall wanna use Big grin
              xcrunnr312

well runnin-log is kinda dead to me now. the guy was irresbosible sio idont think im gonna go back. right now im testing out running2win and i think i kinda like it after i got used to it its got some cool stuff.
                ishan803

idk if anybody uses this but for other people to see your log at the top right of this site there are three links you can click. Option, Help, and Logout. If you click Option, then go to My Log Preferences, change your log preferences from "My Log is Private" to "Only allow members in my groups to view my log" or "Allow everyone to see my running log" so other people can see your log.