POST!

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

I'm over work.  At least at this hospital.  Need to get a plan for elsewhere, but it makes me super duper nervous to put my name out there.  Yesterday was stressful.  One (of the two) staff members was saying what an awful day it was.  It was, only because THEY made it that way.  Appointments were super easy, they were the clusterF.  Makes for a shitty day.

Today, ahhhhhhh.....  I have to get in an hour, 30 run/walk, 30 relaxed walk.  I am hoping for success!  (DUH...)  Lighter week this week, really light week next week because I work 8 days straight.  The week after I'm off for recovery from foot surgery.  (Plantar wart, bad one.)

Karen, hope your Tuesday is better.

Margaret, welcome back to the real world, sigh...

Damaris/Lori, hope your days are good.

Maybe grocery store/Costco later.  And PO.

K

Anonymous Guest

Morning! I ran 4.5 this morning. It wasn't quite as sucky as yesterday, but it didn't feel good either. We decided to go camping for a couple days, so are loading up the van to go to a state park a little over an hour from here. I booked a campsite that looks like it's on the water, so we will probably be spending a good amount of time rinsing off and drying dogs.

Kathryn, that sucks on the shitty coworker. I always found that my mood and productivity and amount I like my job depended an awful lot on my coworkers and work environment.

Margaret, great race, and the pictures were gorgeous. I can't imagine 1500 fee in one mile - that's like a 28% grade if I did the math right!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 miles this morning with 5 x 3 min 5k effort plus 1 mile tempo. Workout felt good.

KatS, co workers/staff can make or break the work environment.

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Karen, glad the run was at least a little better.  Have fun camping.

Kathi, nice the workout felt good.

Yes to both of you, crappy co-workers can really ruin a day.

Just got back from 4.5 miles.  The first 2.4 were a run/walk at a decent pace.  The second 2.1 was a scheduled walk.  Overall pleased.

Enjoy the remainder of your Tuesday's everyone.

K

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! Ran 7 with 12344321. Pilates after work.

Kat, enjoy your day off work.

Karen, glad it didn't suck as much.

HCK, nice 7.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

A speedwalk home from work that was 13:55mm. Similar to my running pace!!!! Some days I wonder why I don't switch to that sport. Lol.

Then I hopped on the tm and did somee speed intervals. 5 miles worth.

Oh and I'm laid off again next week. I'd be on afternoons so am not unhappy.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

A speedwalk home from work that was 13:55mm. Similar to my running pace!!!! Some days I wonder why I don't switch to that sport. Lol.

Then I hopped on the tm and did somee speed intervals. 5 miles worth.

Oh and I'm laid off again next week. I'd be on afternoons so am not unhappy.

At least you know that if you need to walk on your marathon, you can walk it as fast as you were running.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

At least you know that if you need to walk on your marathon, you can walk it as fast as you were running.

Well it was only 3k and I was slowing for sure! Lol

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Thankfully it's not Monday?  Back to work for me, blergh.  Did 5 miles easy with uphill strides.

Kat, annoying that work is such a clusterf***.  Nice run/walk today!

Karen, the campsite by the water looks nice.  How's the weather?  Yeah that was a steep, rocky climb at the race.  Not for anyone afraid of heights.

HCK, hooray for a good workout.

Damaris, hope your workout went well.

Lori, that's some speedy walking!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR