Womens Running

Misty Monday (Read 12 times)

Anonymous Guest

Cloudy and misty here this morning. I'd prefer all out rain, but I'll take what I can.

Rest day for me. My legs and butt are still sore from Saturdays kettlebell workout. So I saw a good deal at Amazon for a heavier kettlebell and of course bought it.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Afternoon! I have Pilates after work. I am a bit sore from the 10 miler, lol.

Been busy catching up with work. Back at the office after the week vacation, boo.

Damaris

Foggy/misty here too.  3.5 this morning.  My hips were toast! Rode yesterday in the park with my friends - Just under 20 miles, but omg the pace---should not let Cicely take the lead! It was nice to get out and ride.  I haven't been on my road bike much this year.

Just returned from brunch with the knitting ladies.  I really need a nap now.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Sunny here today, but not like I could enjoy it since I was in the office today. Rain tomorrow. 20 minute spin workout  and upper body. Wore "the" shorts. Weirdly padded, aside from the shape.  Not sure why there is a channel in them. Oh well,  they were cheap and should be good enough for short workouts.

AnonymousGuest,  enjoy the bew kettlebell.

Docket. Mondays back in the office after a vacation suck.

CrazySue,  are you on vacation this week?