POST!

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Not trying in a bad sense, but I think I am going to follow in Damaris's footsteps and try for the London Marathon doing it for charity as it's virtually impossible to get in by lottery, which I have entered.

Not sure how it will work out, but gonna go for it.  Waiting on my jobs to see if they match fundraising, though it isn't counted towards your minimum goals.  Seems like the charities want to know if work matches on the applications.  I'm sure it's super hard to get a UK charity spot, though I think Damaris did.  (?)  US charities are cost prohibitive at $7500-10,000.  UK are less.  Worth a shot.

4 miles soon.  I have all day and am in a procrastination mood and have bedding in the dryer currently.

Damaris, I think you're on your way home?  PM me if you have any words of wisdom for this potential endeavor.

Happy Tuesday to all.

K

Anonymous Guest

Quick post from me as we head towards and through Marathon TX. Not sure how much if any running I’ll get in this week. Looking forward to meeting up with our group tomorrow!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Trying to make it to the end of the workday. At least I’m not in the office today. Going out for a run later this afternoon. Gray and chilly today. 

Kat, I’d love to do London, but not enough to go through the charity process. I’ll throw my name in the lottery and cross my fingers.

Karen, safe travels!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 this morning with intervals.

KatS, why wouldn't  a workplace match count?

AnonymousGuest,  enjoy your trip!

GatsbyBird,  hope the rest of the work day goes by quick.

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Crappy 4.  Stressed about work. 

Karen, have a great time.  

Margaret, fundraising is the devil, but I want London.  

Kathi, I’m not really sure, but I seem to recall reading employed matching counts above the minimum.  Not really sure if I read it right.  

K

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I'd love to race London but fundraising is definitely NOT my thing. If it was I'd probably attempt to do so in Boston. My friend ran Boston twice through fundraising. And I'm faster than her (not by a lot but still faster). Hubby and I lucked out getting into NYC on our first try  so lottery  can work.

No running today

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I'd love to race London but fundraising is definitely NOT my thing. If it was I'd probably attempt to do so in Boston. My friend ran Boston twice through fundraising. And I'm faster than her (not by a lot but still faster). Hubby and I lucked out getting into NYC on our first try  so lottery  can work.

No running today

London’s fundraising is $2000 or less. Boston is around $10,000.

Damaris