Womens Running

Tuesday (Read 12 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I got my robocall not to report to work today. I'm not surprised. We've actually worked 4 weeks straight. Of course, they're still having supply chain issues. This time I think it's gas tanks. I wonder if they come from Buffalo? Regardless,  I am happy for the unexpected day off especially since I'm on afternoons.

Hubby and I ran together today. 5 miles

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That was quite a good stretch for work, though, no?

I have 4 later with Tabatas. Hearing this morning made me eat breakfast at 10am and not in the mood to put my makeup again after running to do the afternoon one so i'll run after the vet visit later today.

Damaris

LC Runs

3.4 lunch miles. Nothing yesterday, as I was at an all day work training.

Kids are making their way home - younger DS should be here this afternoon, other DS and DD tomorrow. I cannot believe it is almost Thanksgiving!!

Damaris - whoo hoo for the day off!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Laura, I think you mean that comment for Lori? I wish I had a day off, lol!

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles with 6 x 4 minutes tempo-ish. A bit all over the place. First 2 actually felt fairly easy, then the rest felt much harder. Guess my iron isn't back fully yet.

BerthaSlayer, enjoy your day off.

Docket, are you doing 4 minutes at 20/10 seconds? Or a different set of intervals?

LCRuns, enjoy having the family in.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah, the standard Tabatas.

I didn't run today. Went to the vet and what normally took 30 minutes took two hours today. I could've hop on the TM but I was exhausted after wrestling too 15 year old cats and all the waiting and calming them down. It was draining.

Karen, thinking of you.

Damaris