Womens Running

Totally Thursdailies (Read 11 times)

Still coughing. Blech. At least my head doesn't hurt quite as much.

Great runs yesterday karen, Margaret and H2K--way to get out there

later

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Howdy,

Sue, sorry you're feeling bad, feel better quick.

Hi to all I missed over the week.

Still relaxing here, though I should be getting a few miles in.  We still well over 100 here, 105-106 for a few days.  I can't muster enthusiasm to get out there.  Trying to decide on what I want out of my running life.  I am speaking with a potential new coach Saturday after work.  I have Bandera 50K in Jan with Lisa/A.  Should I do something before?  After?  Never again??  I must say, I have forgotten the pain of Badger already...

Just planned a trip to Spain with Mom mid-November.  It will be MELLOW.  Mostly we want to visit.  I can't go to hers (bigoted, homophobic husband) and she doesn't want to come here (messy and obnoxious dogs.)  I got antsy and started looking at the southern coast of Spain and suggested it.  That and Hawaii - quickly knocked down.  I hope it just being us we can take our time and just meander small nearby towns, have relaxed dinners, and chill.

Meeting an old co-worker for lunch soon, after I finish my morning coffee.

Toodles.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi. I have 5 later.

I was sleeping nice and finally quiet until 3am when my stomach decided to give me pain for 3-4 hours and other issues. Thankfully, today is my WFH.

Damaris

6 miles after work. Sad to hear about the destruction in Lahaina. It was a nice town. 

CrazySue, ugh hope the bug goes away soon. 

Kat, good to hear you’re thinking about what’s next for your running!  Trip to Spain with mom sounds nice and mellow. 

Damaris, sorry about the stomach issue. Hopefully it goes away and you can get some sleep.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR