Womens Running

Happy Friday To (Over 40) Ladies (Read 16 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post. Wink

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Oh, how I wanted to stay in bed this morning. Dead

Thursday I came home early and did 50 minutes of cardio DVD. This was the one with the 5 running in place segments.

Today I hope to get a few groceries and then work out at home.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

camille2

Good morning!  I did 30" yesterday- walked a lot though. It was a much nicer day.  I tried a new spot near a magachurch near my mom's. They have a small pond and a fountain with a sidewalk and the backside has some quieter roads. It's closer than the greenway and quicker when I can just duck out. I'm curious about the size of the congregation-the complex is huge!  There's a lot of traffic  her house so I'm happy to find a somewhat quieter spot.  The pond has a lot of geese with their calling cards though. : )

I'll do personals when I get home again-prob Sunday.

LC Runs

TGIF Big grin

Judy - do you have a favorite DVD series?  Great job

Camille - sounds like a nice, scenic route!

Ran 3.4 after work with my friend.   4.2 early this morning, solo.  Looking forward to a nice, quiet weekend!

TGIF!!  I made it to the pool and swam laps this morning.  Yay!  Usually pool day is the "battle with the bed magnet day".   Back is much better.

Gonna be another quiet day at work.....hope it passes quickly.

Have a great day!!

Arimathea

Tessa

Camille, hope the new route works out. How long are you staying with your mum? And it sounds as if she does not want to leave her house and feels everyone should help her keep up with her housework and maintenance as well as doing your own? We have a lady at church in the same situation. Mother shan't can't won't consider alternative living arrangements but she can't do the housework and can't afford to pay for it to be done, she expects her daughter and DIL to do it all. And she can't see what she's doing to them. Good luck to you.

Lisa, yay for improvement! And for the lost inches. Sorry WW at work isn't continuing. Can you go to a meeting locally?

Damaris, ugh on the heat and humidity. Heat is OK but humidity is a deal breaker in my book.

Judy, glad you got your hair cut & coloured.

Laura, hope you have a quiet weekend as you hope for.

Susan, congratulations on getting to the gym for swim day. Your swimming muscles will thank you next tri season!

I slept in this morning (woken up too many times last night) but I'm at work so will go to the gym at lunch. Yay!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Took one more rest day.  My hip SI stuff is about 95%.  I did a tenth and it wasn't at 100% so I didn't push.  I Grastoned like crazy so it should be fine now.  Funny is it is totally fine unless I run.  At least it isn't that bad.

Hi to everyone.  Tomorrow is puppy pool but doggie daddy gets to take them.  I have an appointment to get my hair cut and colored.  Smile  Good Luck to Damaris this weekend at MCM!

Marjorie

Anonymous Guest

I feel like the only runner within 100 miles that is not running MCM this weekend! Weather looks great for it, good luck Damaris!!

I ran 6 after work last night and 4 tonight. Tomorrow I'm going to run some trails since JFK 50 is less than a month away and I haven't run trails all summer.

Now sitting under a blanket with a dog on my feet and still freezing. Said dog is still demanding his walk after my run, and it's starting to get cold out there!

Hi to all. I think I'm going to go make myself some hot apple cider.

karen

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel