Womens Running

Totally Thursdailies (Read 12 times)

4 miles yesterday afternoon! It wasn't pretty, but I finished.  My back is not happy and I'm sore today.  Haven't run in about a month due to illness and holiday travel.  Spin class today. Whew!!  I need to just keep moving.

My back was really bothering me last week--think a chiro date is in order.

My brother in Texas went to the car title office--they called me and told me what to send and will reissue a new title for the car. Now I have to go back to the office here and get my packet back from them.....

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! I have an RD so PT exercises later.

Sue, glad you are able to fix the title issue.

Damaris

Anonymous Guest

Waiting for the fog to burn off before I go out for a few miles this morning. With all the construction I run through in the new part of my neighborhood, I want to make sure I can be seen out there. I make a point to avoid heavy construction areas and pay attention on all those roads, but still.

Kathryn, hope today is a better work day.

Lori, hope it's just the doc overreacting to a - normal runner - HR, and nothing is wrong. I finally, after 2+ years, got an annual physical appointment when we get back from our January trip. Not looking forward to breaking in a new doctor, but I need to stop letting things lapse.

Margaret, glad you got your power back.

HCK, ugh on the cold weather. Your local weather panic index you posted on fb made me literally laugh out loud.

Susan, sounds like good progress on the car title. Hope the back issue is nothing big. I went a couple months with little to no exercise due to sickness. The comeback was slow and frustrating, but I'm finally starting to feel normal out there. Hope you get back to normal soon.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Sorry for the post yesterday.  I had a super rough one.  Horrible clients and hospital management is currently not to my liking.  

4 miles this morning.  Car is being serviced and there’s a nice park half mile from the dealership.  Seemed like a good idea. 

Off today.  Maybe get my head out of my bum.  Pub later.  On my phone at the dealership, so hard to respond to you ladies. 

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Got out of work early. Yay for those surprises. So I went to get my blood work done for that thyroid test. And then ran 5 on the mill.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

35 minutes on the TM this morning and stretches, shoulder exercises. Done  but harder due to the illness returning. 

The sinus infection I had has returned.   Doctor tomorrow.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. Was in the office today and it just winds up being easier to take rest days those days.

CrazySue, good news on the car title situation. Nice job with the run.

Docket, enjoy your rest day.

AnonymousGuest, makes sense waiting for the fog to clear.

KatS, enjoy your day off. I've done the run while waiting for the car a few times. The last Subaru dealership thought I was a bit nuts. So did the Saturn dealership where I got my first car and would bike home/there to pick up the car.

BerthaSlayer, good that the docs are beinng thorough, and at least in Canada you probably aren't paying a small fortune for them to determine that yep.,,. you are a distance runner.

Here's the weather picture. the Snow Panic-ometer. It has now moved to the middle depending on where you are in the state. They did leave off the toilet paper from the shopping list. No clue why, but those 3 things fly off the shelves if snow is coming.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I lifted and did my PT exercises.

Karen, hope you had a nice run.

Kat, nice 4. Hoping your next work day is not as stressful.

Lori, nice job. Good luck with the thyroid.

Judy, nice TM workout.

HCK, hope you enjoyed your RD. That is hilarious.

Damaris