Womens Running

This is Thursday (Read 12 times)

Anonymous Guest

Post 'em, ladies!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Anonymous Guest

For the retired folks that don't know what day it is, this is Thursday. I just checked the calendar to see when to put my trash out (tomorrow).

I ran a short run yesterday. 3 miles. It felt awesome at the time, but I can feel it in my calf this morning. So even though it's another beautiful day here today, I should probably not run.

I came on here to say something, but chatty DH is back and has been talking nonstop and I can't remember what I wanted to say now. I'm glad he's feeling better, but ssshhhhhh.

I finally booked a place to stay for Boston. Trying Cambridge this time. I then went to look at my flights to see how it lined up with check in and out. I'd gotten a couple emails about changed flights since I booked for a ridiculously low price a couple months ago. Both flights have switched from connections (PHL on the way there, MIA on the way back) to direct flights! Of course they could switch again....

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Good morning!  Forgot to start the coffee maker this morning so it’s going to be one of those days. Waiting to grab a cup before logging into work. I prefer to start earlier, around 7:30 most days.  Then I can log off earlier. But at least days are getting longer know so I won’t be running in the dark after work.  Did 7 with hill repeats then a leg workout yesterday. Easy 6 today plus another round of legs.  Coach is having me do a lot of strength up front, but runs are not particularly long. 

Hi Karen! Nice to have the hotel booked for Boston. Hopefully the airlines don’t screw up your flights btw now and then. I should start poking around for flights for Badger in July in case there are deals. But since it’s summer, I’m not expecting much. 

Hi to everyone!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am WFH all week and forgot it was Thursday. Lol. I have 6-7 later. TM because it’s windy and the paths are still covered with slushy snow.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I'm not retired yet but getting closer each day. 4 years and 2 weeks. but if they were to approach me with a buyout I would say yes. I'm tired.

7 miles on tm today

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

You know what happens when you go to the Humane Society? Stay tuned for pics. And we got two (they won’t let us bring one until tomorrow).

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Karen, glad the run was good yesterday, though the calf is twingy today, best to rest.  YAY on the hotel.

Margaret, I have been stalking the airlines, American, and the flight went down by $50.  Will stalk longer unless it drops again.

Damaris, EXCITING about the new additions!!!!  Yes, pics.

Lori, I would jump on retirement.  At least you know the date, and as far as it seems, the countdown is on.

Working here, One more appointment ,then home and pub later.  YAY!

Long run tomorrow, then late lunch or HH with my running GF's.  Yesterday I went to lunch with one and dinner with another.  Both last minute, how fun.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Gracie is still hiding, although we saw her head coming out earlier:

No description available.

Damaris

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Damaris, that is a lovely cat! Thanks for posting. 

Mostly 45 minute TM runs each day with an added 15 minutes fast walking.

DC and I have been attending interesting classes each Tuesday so I have been doing cardio exercise on the weekends to make up.

Classes are Artists lives and work, American History trials and biographies, Bridges (we are to do Ohio bridges next week) and Utopian Communities.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns