Womens Running

TOO TIRED THURSDAYS, DIVAS! (Read 18 times)

NorCal

Meli- Huge hugs for you and C. I can't imagine how hard it is to go through all of that with Baxter. I dread the day that I have to say goodbye to L. I hope the second opinion can give you clarity on what to do.

Well I ended up walking L instead of running and I'm glad I did since my right calf (the one I injured in Jan) was sore. I think I'll probably not run until next week. Especially since we have a 14 mile hike planned on Monday in Yosemite!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

melrunner

And I'm also having major wedding stress. Half of the people have not send the RSVPs. We invited so many local people and they don't even respond or show a slight interest to or . I know the wedding is far and expensive but a Lot of our local friends seemed completely uninterested. I guess you realize who your real friends are. Then my mom is supposed to come her her dress and do last fitting w me and a few other things and she doesn't even have a plane tix booked yet so yes I'm stressed. Then C feels that he's not taking part of the wedding a that noone has asked him anything so he feels he's just another guest and that has me really upset because its our wedding and we are not host the guests......  I need wine now. I'm on a low carb no sugar Diet and its making more upset and cranky......

sorry for the bridezilla drama....

lizo_77

welp! looks like I never got back for personals. crazy day here.

gsd: sorry about the tough night with M... awww. hope she's feeling better!

rltw: come on! 5 a.m. is not that bad!! Smile haha. hope you get those room darkening shades! and yay for being given the go-ahead to run!

sassy: hope you get outdoors! the sun is shining here today though it's still kind of cold...

cassie: 10 school days left?? That's awesome! I bet you're looking forward to the end of the semester!

monk: enjoy the road trip and your bro's graduation!

MA: holy cow! 7 loads! way to get them done! and way to enjoy the walk and the park. sounds beautiful that state park area!

taylor: hope you can get out and enjoy the weather!

norcal: don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my coffee!!

mel: awww I'm sorry about baxter. Sad so sad. I'm sorry you're going through this. sending you some vibes!

lizo_77

Mel: WINE!!!!!! and a toast to you! We could drink together and then have a good cry. SmileShy

SassySparky

Meli - I'm sorry about the wedding issues - it seems like the planning has gotten completely out of your hands! I'm a control freak and I don't think I could handle that. Make sure you are taking care of yourself with the diet and working out, you need to be healthy so you can enjoy the wedding your parents are planning for you Wink.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

SassySparky

MA/Monk - My BFing appetite didn't decrease until I was down to nursing 2X a day for at least a month. And I hated my clothes for the loooongest time (up until the fall, when i could wear sweaters, etc).  I found that my favorite tops were button down shirts worn over nursing tanks. They can be flattering for the postpartum tummy and convenient for nursing, and give you some shape.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!