Womens Running

Late Tuesdailies (Read 10 times)

Better late than never, right?

Spin class this morning.  Idk why it wiped me out but it did.

Work is pretty quiet today.  I'm WFH.  I've knitted the heel of my current sock, done 3 loads of laundry and I am about to put my stollen loaves in the oven.  And answered a couple of emails, watched a training video.

Have a great day!

Half Crazy K 2.0

6 miles this morning.  I think i can post this here, hopefully no mileage game spies.

CrazySue,  sounds like a nice wfh day. I've been reading medicaid log notes for the last 3 days. It's as exciting as it sounds.

Anonymous Guest

Finally took my mountain bike to the trails and rode with DH. I am still in such bad shape. It was fun, but the ride back was exhausting even with pedal assist turned on. I got off my bike with wobbly legs. I told DH beforehand that we should drive to the trails and he said he didn't want to, and the ride over and back was easy thanks to having e-bikes. He either didn't listen or didn't understand when I told him how much my fitness has suffered and that I am just now able to run an entire hour. We rode for an hour and ten minutes, and I had to stop a few times to rest, and was still beat at the end.

Anyway, been sitting on my butt doing nothing but reading since we got back.

Susan, can you come bake for me?

HCK, no spies here, I believe you are the last one standing in this group!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

5k on the TM today. It's been a tough day.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hellish day at work but at least today was WFH day. Canceled Pilates so instead did 4 and the PT workout (1 hour of torture).

Damaris

6.4 miles with uphill strides.  Chilly today, I wore gloves.  Yeah, I know 50 is not particularly chilly for many of you.

CrazySue, sounds like a productive day!

HCK, my lips are sealed, your mileage secret is safe with me.

Karen, is the e-bike heavier than a normal mountain bike because of the pedal assist stuff?

Damaris, hopefully no hellish stuff at work tomorrow.

Having a fairly chill week at work.  Our "holiday party" via MS Teams is on Thursday.  Not sure whether I'll be putting in an appearance...

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR