Womens Running

No-fun-day Monday dailies (Read 11 times)

Here we are again. But with an hour less sleep this time. 

Post if you’re had coffee and are coherent!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

RD for me!

Damaris

I’m getting there. On my second cup of coffee.  A short work week for me because I took a couple extra days off before going to Ireland with my dad. We leave early Friday.   Need to get the house cleaned up and restock supplies for the bird sitter so I took off Wed and Thurs too. 

Running rest day.  Hoping for a quiet day at work.

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

GatsbyBird, sorry about your friend not doing very well.

45 minutes running on TM this morning, then 10 minutes fast walking with stretches etc. after. I persisted with the run up to speed, but I had a tiring weekend. DC and I did a day trip to a large and rewarding book sale at a county library.

Not only did I lose the hour of sleep due to the invasion of DST (  Wink, but last night at bedtime the building's fire alarms went off. That meant getting dressed again and gathering a few things like jacket, phone, purse, etc. and going down to the front door. Fortunately, I saw a firefighter who said we would be ok since it was a false alarm so we were not out long. Thankfully. Lots of trucks plus the Ladder truck all come when our alarms go off. 
          Weather is cold, but has a chance to warm up today. My sparrows are chirping happily.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Anonymous Guest

7 slow miles for me today. My legs are sore from my kettlebell workout two days ago. I need to get more consistent with the strength so it doesn't hurt so much.

Nobody told the dogs about DST, so we slept in. Riley is our early morning dog, but he generally waits for daylight.

Judy, what a pain on the fire alarm going off! Glad it was a false alarm though, a real alarm would be even worse.

Margaret, fun on the trip to Ireland. How long are you going and will you do any fun running there?

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Judy, yesterday’s running club event was bittersweet. I always enjoy getting together with RC friends, but it’s hard seeing the decline in my friend with brain cancer. 

Karen, no running planned for this Ireland trip. But I’m looking forward to being there for St. Patrick’s day.l

Half Crazy K 2.0

I had more coffee than usual, barely coherent. I hate the time change.

GatsbyBird, hope you have a quiet, short week at work.

Docket, enjoy your rest day, you definitely earned it.

judyruns, ugh on the fire alarm at bed time.

AnonymousGuest, that's good that Riley waits for daylight to oget up. The lack of daylight this morning sucked.