Womens Running

Totally Thursdailies (Read 11 times)

Spin class totally kicked my butt!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice job!

I have 5 later. Waiting for our new fridge and microwave to arrive.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Back early from the cottage. Wasn't the greatest trip tbh but it's good to be home.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Anonymous Guest

Just under 6 miles this morning. Thinking of doing my long run tomorrow (14 miles).

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

On the road to Bend. Race is a go, per the RD. Forecast and AQI are looking much better today.  Not sure if my anxiety dreams will get better or worse now, lol.  Kat is in Bend already. Might meet up tonight, depending on when we get in

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Anonymous Guest

On the road to Bend. Race is a go, per the RD. Forecast and AQI are looking much better today.  Not sure if my anxiety dreams will get better or worse now, lol.  Kat is in Bend already. Might meet up tonight, depending on when we get in

Woohoo!! I am glad to hear this. Have a great race and a great weekend!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Crossing fingers it does not get worse.

Damaris

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Have fun Margaret!!!!!

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

10 minutes on the treaddmill for a warm up + strength training.

GatsbyBird, enjoy the race!