Womens Running

International Business Women's Day---Fridailies (Read 12 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I was thinking of Lizzie and so tried to find something appropriate.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Rest day today. Going to go for a stroll with hubby.

We're laid off as of now for retooling. That's actually a good thing. 5 weeks!!!!

Still anxiously awaiting decision tomorrow at Ford and who is selected next

Karen.... Good news about your Bronco. I was worried the strike would affect it

HCK...I wonder if the protests were about the school boards decision regarding student LGBTQ policies? It sure wouldn't be about our potential strike.

Lori

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Half Crazy K 2.0

BerthaSlayer, yep, it was about the school policies. We saw a small protest when we stopped at a Costco on the way from Niagara Falls to the airport. It sounded like there was a big one in Toronto, plus when we went Sunday, there was a lot of road construction. And traffic. So much traffic.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

BerthaSlayer, yep, it was about the school policies. We saw a small protest when we stopped at a Costco on the way from Niagara Falls to the airport. It sounded like there was a big one in Toronto, plus when we went Sunday, there was a lot of road construction. And traffic. So much traffic.

Traffic in Toronto is ALWAYS a given. I love Niagara Falls.

Where are you traveling to?

Lori

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! RD for me.

Lori, yay for some weeks off.

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Lori, woot on the time off.  Hope it all goes in your favor.  

Kathi, what were you doing in Niagara Falls??   I grew up about 90 min from there.  We would drive there to get beer. 

Damaris, enjoy your RD. 

Thanks for the kind thoughts from all of you.  She was a peculiar little girl, loved her lots.   Bad ticker.  

Having a hard time with my running mojo.  Nothing was planned today, but there is a 6am Friday coffee run I decided to go to to get my booty in gear.  Helped to get me out the door today.  

Yesterday to Sunday I have a work conference.  Yippie!!   Boring as hell.  16-17 hours of it.  I think I have it planned where I don’t have to go Sunday.  I have 8 on the books and going out at 1pm ain’t gonna happen, predicted to be 98.  No thanks. 

Ok.  That’s it.  I’m on my phone and struggling. 

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 miles this morning. Wind is kickinng up before the tropical storm.

BerthaSlayer, we flew into Toronto. There was a rumor of a Southwest pilot strike and that is the dominant airline out of BWI and to upstate NY. So we decided to fly Air Cananda into Toronto because it was non-stop and no strike. Initially, we were going to wander around downtown Toronto Sunday after we got there and then Wednesday before we left. Sunday we did (mostly went to the hockey hall of fame) and then drive to Niagara Falls (staying on the Canadian side). We did 2 days of wandering around Niagara Falls. Monday we walked over to the US side. Our flight Wednesday was at 4pm, so we had time to kill, instead of going back to Toronto, we just took our time driving.

KatS, lol at getting beer there. DH grew up just ouotside of DC when their drinking age was still 18. Now there is a pot shop on every corner in Niagara Falls on the Canadian side. Hope the conference isn;t too boring.

Docket, enjoy your rest day.

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

KatS, lol at getting beer there. DH grew up just ouotside of DC when their drinking age was still 18. Now there is a pot shop on every corner in Niagara Falls on the Canadian side. Hope the conference isn;t too boring.

There are pot shops on every corner everywhere in Canada. And Timmies.

Lori

Half Crazy K 2.0

There are pot shops on every corner everywhere in Canada. And Timmies.

And  IHops. There were 3 within a block of the hotel. Pretty sure there were more IHops than Tom Hortons in Niagara Falls.