Womens Running

Thursdailies----ask a stupid question day (Read 11 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Apparently that's what is observed today, September 28. Who knew?

5 miles this morning that had me sprinting because I bumped into a much faster friend (aren't they all? Lol). She ran with me for about half mile that nearly killed me. It was threatening rain but didn't afterall.

Next up... The dentist this afternoon.   I'm looking at some major work that I'm not looking forward to and very little is covered by my dental coverage especially if we strike. Ugh.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Covid booster done and 4 miles after it.

Damaris

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Lori, for some people that is a daily occurrence!!!  Good on the sprint, I would have passed out.

Damaris, good on the booster.  I got my rabies booster last week and from what I can tell, ideally I should wait a month, which I will do.  As long as I get it before Spain I am happy.

Bailed on my run last night and made up for it today, plus one extra for a total of 13.  I was toast around mile 11, but had to get back home.  So, 13 it was.  Much of it felt great.  Last few were a slight struggle.  Of course it was 90 at the end.

My boss approved my day off this morning.  I can't get into my work email to thank her.

Nothing else today.  Maybe pub tonight, have a sneaking feeling I won't make it.

Happy Thursday all.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

Running rest day, did an upper body & core workout.

KatS, good news that your boss approved the time off.

BerthaSlayer, ugh on the dental work.

Docket, did you rn immediately after the booster? I'm not looking forward to getting one, I wind up knocked out for at least a day after each one.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yup. I waited 15 minutes at CVS, drove back and ran. So far, I only have a barely noticeable sore arm and some stomach reflux. But after spending all day trying to find my medication which CVS and other pharmacies ran out of, the reflux could be from worrying. That's what happens when something is a great miracle medication, sigh. I found it at Meijer and now have 3 months of it. Phew.

Damaris