Womens Running

Manic Monday (Over 40) (Read 19 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Manic because I just posted over on RW.

Post. And tell me when we *light* somewhere.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Friday I did 50 minutes of cardio DVD work. I’m working harder at the moves.

Saturday I ran 45 minutes at the track. Difficult with less energy but I toughed it out.

Sunday I did 30 cardio DVD minutes.

I have discovered what is making me feel so tired. I had a medication change about a week ago and my asthma drug delivery system is different. It was changed by the insurance company. I’m going to call my doc and ask for a formulary change back to the old one. I never had this problem with it over many years.

Today will be a track run. Yaaaaaaaaaay!

Happy runs, All!   :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

LC Runs

Hi Ladies!

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, LOL.  Just busy with kids, life, work, yada yada yada!

Ran my first race in a long time yesterday, the Irish Double, which was an 8k followed by a 5k.  8k was decent 44:21.  Legs were definitely tired for the 5k and there were so many people, time was 28 something  fairly slow for me but that's okay.  I was happy to know I ran 8 miles yesterday, I have a Half in 10 weeks so need to get mileage back up there.  Today marks day 200 of my running streak.  Just 1.5 TM miles but will do 2-3 after work.  It is supposed to be close to 60 degrees today yippee!!  Cold again tomorrow, but we're getting there!

Judy - nice weekend workouts!!  Hope you get your meds changed so you are not so tired :-)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Laura we went back to RWOL.

March 16th thread  http://community.runnersworld.com/topic/womens-dailies-anyone

At least to try for a short while

Marjorie