Womens Running

Early Mondays (Read 10 times)

Anonymous Guest

I've been up since 5. Dogs don't do the end of daylight saving time.

Warm and rainy here. Maybe a few easy miles to check on the achilles, definitely a trip to the grocery store. You?

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

LC Runs

Good Morning!

4 miles for me - so happy to have a light morning so I could leave earlier.

Karen - my younger dog was in spaz mode this morning, probably in part due to the time change. But, she's a weirdo no matter what!  Hope the achilles does okay!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning! RD for me although when I get home I am planning on doing cross training. Woke up earlier too, grrr.

Working on the 3M case today to turn down some fires, sigh. It's not even my case.

Karen, good luck with whatever you decide.

Laura, nice 4.

Damaris

I don’t do this time change stuff very well either.  I want to go to bed at 6 pm and I’m hungry all the time.  

SRD today.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Half Crazy K 2.0

25 minute spin workout. Not a fan of the time change (either one), but at least I'll have a little more daylight in the morning.

AnonymousGuest, yea, dogs probably don;t do the time change well.

LCRuns, nice 4.

Docket, ugh on needing to deal with something that isn't even your case.

GatsbyBird, yep. I start getting sleepy when it gets dark out.

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

30 minutes of cardio work this morning, then got new battery for the car.

Weather is still warm here but trees have lost almost all their leaves. The warmth is unusual for this far north.

DC and I saw a pair of bald eagles flying down river this afternoon. They are such powerful birds. 

Treadmill tomorrow.   This time change is going to take at least a week to get used to. 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns