Womens Running

Monday Funday (Read 11 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

I'm on vacation this week and at my brother's cottage. It's been ok so far. Anytime away from work is always a plus. I still haven't found my mojo for running. I think it's lurking there because I think about running often but when it comes time for it I inevitably say screw it. Just been feeling blah blah blah lately. Hopefully the vacation helps.

How is everyone doing?

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Not a whole lot of fun going on here. Work day, rather ho hum. SRD. Overcast and a little humid, which is probably the far edges of the tropical storm that hit SoCal. It’s moving north-east so it won’t affect us much.  Wouldn’t mind a little rain. No updates on next weekend’s race.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

It was pouring at 0500 this morning. Waited until it stopped, then we just walked the pups.  Didn't have time for a run.

Busy weekend--no running but still fun. Had the fam over for DH's birthday Saturday. Hung out in the pool for 3 hours.  Then Ann Marie and Abe spent the night.  Had fun with them. House chores and sewing yesterday. I need to work outside, but it is so hot I just don't wanna.

Finally got an electrician to wire DH's shop, and he cut into the gas line first thing this morning. Ugh. Oh well....no cooking tonight. Hamburgers it will be. Not too worried. It's been so warm I've taken cool showers anyway. Just don't mess with the power--I need the A/C!!!

Happy Monday everyone!

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 miles this morning & a chest workout after work. Picked up the latest loaner, I'm not hopeful to have the car back this week. Corporate guy is supposed to come sometime this week to look at it.

BerthaSlayer, enjoy your vacation.

GatsbyBird, tough not having the updates on the race. I understand things cane change, but for travel it makes it so difficult.

CrazySue, ugh on the cut gas line. It's not super hot here, but just going out for 15 minutes tops to water the plants, I got eaten alive by mosquitos. I guess I also spent a little time killing latern flies.