Womens Running

Monday! (Read 12 times)

Anonymous Guest

Happy Thanksgiving, Lori!

Happy Monday, everyone!

I'm taking a rest day. It's a beautiful morning, but I am feeling yesterday's harder run. I'm thinking maybe a longish run tomorrow.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Rest day today. We celebrated yesterday and it was my largest gathering ever. 16. But their was plenty of food and no arguing so it was all good. But today is a good day for a rest. Lol.

I've got a HUGE itch to race after seeing everyone's race reports this past weekend whether it was 5k, 10k, 10 miles or Chicago and Freep is next weekend .  I'm hoping to find something reasonably local soon.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Happy Thanksgiving, Lori!

I ran 5 on the TM. Pilates next.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yay, Monday is basically over. Rest day, did a short core workout to do something after work.

AnonymousGuest, do you have a date where you can get your Bronco yet?

Berthaslayer, Happy Thanksgiving! I finally registered for a race this month. One of DH's friends is coming down later this month, so I'll go do a race while they are watching football.

Docket, nice 5.

Anonymous Guest

AnonymousGuest, do you have a date where you can get your Bronco yet?

We got it this afternoon! Took forever. Okay, about 4 hours.

It's pretty.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel